Loving can be hard when there's a war

❝𝐖𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡

𝐖𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬❞

Friendship. What an incredible thing. When you find the right people to make friends with it can be a strong bond. Even stronger than love. In a way friendship was a kind of love. It was an unconditional love for some people where you'd want only the best for them.

Remus Lupin had that kind of Friends. He had that kind of strong bond with some incredible human beings. He remembers wanting for them to be happy, be out of harms way. He remembers that he once had that kind of people who would want what was only the best for him. But now he was alone. All alone.

The last friend he had died almost a year ago. It'd be his death anniversary soon. He can't believe it has been a year. It feels like yesterday Sirius and him were fighting about something silly in the kitchen of Grimmauld place. Than again it feels like it was yesterday they were making the map in their 5th year dorm room.

Time is funny like that so are their lives. Remus knew that. He also knew how incredible those days were. He wished he could've captured all those incredible moments on camera and have picture of everything they did together. It would have been a huge book. A huge legacy. But than again they didn't do any of what they did for anyone but themselves. And Remus doesn't need photographs to remember his friends. They and their memories are always on his mind.

❝𝐎𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐞

𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧❞

Marlene McKinnon could tell her time is about to end. It was pretty evident. Death eaters were swarming into her house. Her whole family was dead except for her little brother and her. She was trying her hardest to fight back and keep him safe but she was injured. She needed back up.

'Please, God. Please let Mason live.' Marlene prayed. 'he is so young.'

She wanted to cry. It was too much. She was feeling helpless. She felt it before and she hated that feeling. She just wanted to curl up to Sirius' chest and let him comfort her. Sirius. Oh Sirius.

"Protego!" She cast another shielding charm over the the door. "Mason, hide under the bed." And there was a blast. "Hurry"

"Well, well. Look who it is." A figure spoke. "If it isn't one of Dumbledore's soon to be fallen warriors."

'Sirius... I'm so sorry' Thought Marlene. 'I won't be coming home today. Please take care of yourself. And don't worry. You'll always find me. Inside that necklace you bought when were seventeen, the one you always wear? Keep it close. I saw you have a picture of us in it. I'll miss you.'

"Stupefy!"

"Avada Kedavra" And just like that she was gone.

❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞