The Obsession Begins....

Narrators POV.

"Come on (Y/N). You desserve a treat for being such a good girl".

Out calls (Y/M/N) as she is holding a little girls hand with (H/L), (H/C) braided hair and wearing a cute little (F/C) princess dress with a (S/F/C) cartegon over her dress. The little girl is carrying a mini side bag and wearing brown fluffy boots that are durable to puddles. This is none other than (Y/N), who is smiling happily at her moms offer to paying her for being a good child. Her family is a rich family and are rich in the heart to everyone in their neighborhood. Which is how (Y/N) isn't spoiled or mean to anyone, she takes after her parents who treasure her into a pure innocent soul.

"Okay mommy, can we go get ice cream please?".

Little (Y/N) asked as (Y/M/N) smiled and nodded. They are currently walking through a park, it rained ages ago and now it's blue sky and just small puddles everywhere on the park. (Y/N) giggled as she jumped in a few puddles, making splashes in the process as (Y/M/N) giggled.

"You have such a pure soul sweetie, just remember to always hold the ones that matter to you".

Is all (Y/M/N) said as she found a stall with ice cream and a playground with barely any kids around.

"Oh sweetheart, how about you go play on the playground over there and I'll get us ice cream together?, what would you like?".

"(F/I/C/F) (favourite ice cream flavor) please mommy!".

(Y/N) cheered excitedly as she rushed to the playground by herself. Her mother laughed at her child's innocents while ordering their ice cream flavors.

Meanwhile with (Y/N), she started to play all over the structures of the playground. The playground is a simple design, a few rock climbing walls, watch towers, slides, fireman poles and swings. Not only that but there are other parts too like the sand box, the flying fox and a picnic area.

"Whoa this is cool".

(Y/N) spoke to herself, unaware of the stare she had recieved from a pink haired boy.

After a while, (Y/N) had been almost everywhere except for the swings, the sandbox area and the picnic area. Once (Y/N) got to the swings, she had finally noticed the pink haired boy that is staring into her (E/C) eyes on the swing. Being the naive kid she is, she greeted him innocently.

"Hello there, my names (Y/N) (L/N), what's your name?".

(Y/N) greeted as the boy had started to stare into her eyes curiously. Instantly (Y/N) got uncomfortable because the boy didn't respond to her greetings. She then notice his cheeks started going red.

"Huh?!, a-are you okay?!".

(Y/N) called out in worry as the boy snapped out of his gaze and started talking to (Y/N) in telepathy.

'I'm a-alright (L/N), sorry I was thinking for a moment'.

(Y/N) sighed in relief when the boy had responded to her. She didn't notice that his lips didn't move and his slight stutter in telepathy.

"That's good, what's your name?".

(Y/N) asked again curiously as the pink haired boy inhaled as he decided to use his voice.

"Kusuo Saiki".

(Y/N) smiled brightly as Saiki couldn't help but blush at her innocent smile.

"Well Saiki, wanna play with me?".

(Y/N) offered as Saiki nodded but kept his emotionless face on.

Throughout the time when they were playing on the playground together. Saiki started getting to know (Y/N) by using his psychic powers. He is surprised to learn that she is innocent and her thoughts were pleasant to listen to.

"Come on (Y/N)!, I've got us ice cream!".

(Y/N) smiled as she grabbed Saiki's hand and dragged him to her mom, who is holding two ice creams in her hands.

"Hi mommy, I've made a friend today, this is Kusuo Saiki".

(Y/N) introduced Saiki to (Y/M/N) as she smiled, crouched down and cooed at Saiki.

"Awe he's so cute (Y/N), tell ya what, maybe I can set you up on a play date with Saiki. After all his father works for your father that is the CEO and investor of his company if I remember correctly".

(Y/N)s eyes sparkle at that as Saiki had a small smile. He should have to thank his old man for working for a company that has (Y/N) in it.

Afterwards, they came up with a play date as Saiki's mom had found Saiki and smiled hugely when she found Saiki next to a girl.

"Awe!, my sweet Kusuo has finally found a girl friend".

"Uhm hello, your Saiki's mom aren't you?".

(Y/M/N) asked as Saiki glared at his mom for saying the term but in reality, he liked that term.

'Me being (Y/N)s boyfriend sounds...... perfect'.

Saiki thought as he stared at (Y/N), who was given her ice cream by her mom and is holding her moms ice cream. She then noticed Saiki was staring at her but only noticed that he's staring at her ice cream.

"Here Saiki kun, you can have my ice cream".

'Thanks but no thanks (Y/N), I'm not a big ice cream fan'.

Saiki said, silently hoping that she will take the bait and share her ice cream with him.

"Come on Saiki kun, here how about we share my ice cream together?".

(Y/N) said naively as Saiki only nodded but on the inside, he's jumping in joy.

The two had shared (Y/N)s ice cream together as their moms had finally finished their discussion of the playdate. (Y/N)s mom turned to her after Saiki and (Y/N) finished eating ice creams.

"Alright (Y/N), we are going to the Saiki residence so I expect good behavior from you but don't forget to have fun with Saiki".

(Y/M/N) stated as (Y/N) smiled happily. Saiki still had his expressionless face on but a small smile had formed on his face.