Chapter 9: Date to Race

Baldi's POV:
Of course I need to see Prince still asleep! Mhm this picture would be great to show him something incredible! Unfolding the blanket, a naked Prince was there. Soon taking a quick picture and going into the bathroom. Dressed up, I went downstairs to leave the card right on the living room table.

"Mmmmmm. If you got one answer wrong, Principal won't hide from me for too long."

I ran into the kitchen and waited for Principal to wake up for the next idea I've planned.

Principal's POV:

"Baldi? Where are you baby?"

Going downstairs, I saw a picture and curiosity got the best of me. Cause shoot, what the heck?! I blushed so dang hard that he'd even do that.

"Hm. He's trying to prove that he's still dominant than me huh?"

I quietly went to the kitchen and saw Baldi's behind. Perfect! Quickly smacking him in shock.

"No taking pics of the Principal asleep! You should know better!"

Laughing recklessly as he just looked at me angry.

Baldi's POV:

"Well someone said good morning."

"Thought you can make me lose again?"

"I'm not afraid to give you affection way more than you."

I smiled and faced him, wanting to continue what his idea is.

"Go on! I'm listening! What do I win?"

"If you can do more than me, you can get the revenge you want from me spanking you?"

"Deal! Principal of the Thing."

Rolling my eyes, I just knew I can do better in this case than him. After all I did won last time with the date. How hard can it be? Can't wait to use my ruler in anyway possible to him.