Chapter 8: Dating and Loving

Principal's POV:
I've bought a bunch of flowers and saved them into my office. I can't wait to go have a date with Baldi tonight. He told me that we were going out for some drinks at a restaurant or bar.
It's so unfair how a principal loses to a teacher. But hey! At least I can choose the next date after. I knocked at the door waiting to see Baldi's adorable face.

Baldi's POV:
I was grading papers from my class when I hear my classroom door opened. Principal was there holding flowers and I was shocked.

"No leaving Baldi alone in the halls.~"

"Thank you Prince." I said rolling my eyes and laughing. Finishing my last paper, with him hugging me from behind. Soon we got up and left the school.

Principal's POV:
"So Principal. Tonight we are going to have a nice dinner and talk about something I want to do later tonight."

"Oh really? Bet I can satisfy you with your request."

We made it to the burger bar he talked about and man I loved the lights in it.

"So what kind burger do you want Baldi?"

"The one with extra cheese on it." He said as he winked at me. I just blushed and laughed.

"My gosh don't do that. But um.... I'll take the same with more lettuce."

"Oh don't forget the chicken wings for a side."

We both laughed as we waited for the waiter to write down our order.

"So what else you planned for the night?"

"Well I wanted to teach something to you. Maybe go down in the bedroom kind of thing."

Baldi's POV:
I saw Prince widened his eyes before eating the chicken wings.

"You can give a chance for your dominance there."

"Or you want me to?"

"Oh no, no. Its fine Baldi. I'm sure to take that request." We both laughed, ready to both carry on the night. We both talked about our relationship together, how our school day went, and everything was just romantic. All I can think about was Baldi and only him.

Baldi's POV:
Prince just melts me away during the date. The way we talked to each other. It just makes me want to kiss him right now. As we both finished our date we went back to his car.

"So your place tonight Prince?"

"Yeah I'm so into it baby."

...TIME SKIP...

Principal's POV:
We automatically started to make out when we got back to my place. Feeling the heat of our bodies together as the make out continued. Me and Baldi went up to my room and he took off our clothes and we both went to the bed.

"Show me whatcha got Prince."

"Yes my sweet devil."

Soon we started to go into the night and loved everything about it. Dominant or not, I still have Baldi loving me and he loves me back.

Hello everyone well this is about to be my last edit for a while for this story. I will come back soon. Hoped you like it and see you all soon. The first picture is actually drawn by me. The second from someone else.