Chapter 11: I'm In Charge

Baldi's POV: 

"I'm one bad ass teacher!" I said, looking at all of the A+'s on my desk. It is now lunchtime, and walking outside the class, my main man is on the other side of the wall. He had his arms crossed and smiled widely. 

"Well, well if it isn't my softy boy." Giving a blow of kisses; smacking my hand with my ruler.  

"What are we going to eat today Prince?" 

"Oh, Baldi. I was thinking about something that would be very sweet for you and me." 

"You know there are better things than Zesty bars." 

"I'm not talking about that Baldi." 

That is when I looked at Principal with large eyes and my mouth down on the ground. He was holding a collar! 

"Taking Baldi feels good in my tummy." 

Principal's POV: 

Seeing Baldi blush made me smile so much. He never thought I would do this and it will get me that point for sure. Still holding the collar high in my hand, I walked towards Baldi and grabbed his back. He looked at me with a smirk. Gosh, he doesn't want to back down at all. 

"Yeah right Principal. As you know, I'm the one who always leads with BDSM. You don't know how to use that." 

"Go back to your classroom then. If I get you to scream my name, you give me the point." 

"Bring it on!" I tug Principal's shirt and got ready to see if he can do what he says. 

Baldi's POV:

Before I even say anything, Principal already had join his lips with mine. As we started to make out I felt something on my neck. 

"Aha! That's Right!" I laughed as Principal laughs with me. "Now what is next Principal?" 

He didn't say anything and put me facing the opposite direction.  Whistling, he started to grind on me. Shaking I looked at him grinning widley. Not that move, I'm helpless against that. 

"I know you love it when I do this. If you want more when school's over, you've got to scream my name." 

"N-no. I-can handle it." 

"Suit yourself, you bad teacher." 

Principal's POV: 

I kept doing my form of detetion but grinding harder as each time he tries to stop moaning. I can tell he can't hold it anymore. 

"P-please, I-I can't." 

"Then scream my scream Baldi. Or you'll face more time in detention." 

"PRINCIPAL OF THE THING!"

Baldi's POV:

I have to give him this point, especially with a boner near my pants. I chuckle a bit as he let me go and letting him take of the collar. "You beat my game. You might as use that collar when we go back home.

"Sure thing Baldi. Now come on I'll get you some apple slices with you ham sandwich." 

"Thank you my boyfriend." 

With that, he kisses the top of my forehead and we walked to off holding hands together. 

Wow. This was a long one but I had some fun with this one. Lol finally Principal used Baldi's BDSM against him. I'm going to work on a few more chapters and let's who wins.