Chapter 7: Winning

Baldi's POV:
As lunch started I went to my class and waited for Principal to arrive. Today, this time I'm going to give him a surprise that will make me win this whole thing for sure. This box will surely surprise him. Getting out my lunch I hear my door knock.

"Come in! Baldi's waiting!"

I see Principal coming in the room with a sandwich and soda in his hands. He sat on my desk already eating his sandwich.

"So what you wanted to show me?"

"Well I think you'll be happy if you wore something that I just bought."

"Is it something about you?"

"No it's something else." I winked at him and soon showed my surprise. It was a shirt with the picture Prince drew of us. He looked at me in horror and blushed. I started to put it on.

"Wait Baldi your not wearing that the whole school day aren't you?"

"Well of course I am. What's wrong with that."

"Baldi don't you show that!"

"Come on it's cute when you kiss me!"

With that, he tried to get towards me and I stopped him quickly.

"No, no, no! Principal you have to let me win this point."

Principal's POV:
Darn of course he had to get the point. Yet, I didn't want that showing around school. I kinda expected that Baldi will start flirting with me in the hallway.

"You know Baldi. It's fine if you win only if you kiss me."

"Of course! Why not."

With that, we kissed each other until the bell rang. He took off the shirt, thank goodness. Especially when Playtime will come to me saying how much we looked cute so much. It makes me laugh.
Although I didn't win this dominance thing, I'm sure hoping to see the date that Baldi had planned for the both of us.