Chapter 4: Naughty Baldi

Principal's POV:
"No Bullying in the halls!" I yelled taking the kid into my office. Smiling that justice has been served. I love to be the principal and since I do my job great, Baldi should just give up now. Walking down and monitoring the halls, suddenly, I feel something jump on me.

"Let's make out in the faculty room!" Baldi yelled, as he looked at me with passionate eyes.

"Baldi! I have to make sure that kid follows my 30 second detention!"

"Come on it's just for a little while! I promise it will be under 30 seconds!"

With that I sighed and laughed, taking Baldi to the faculty room that is right beside us. Before then, Baldi quickly started to make out with me and dang how it was fun. I hold onto his embrace, kissing back, loving the way we made out. As I started to feel myself melting into the kiss he pulled back from me. I tried to kiss back but he put his hand in front of me.

"Nope! No more kisses! Gotta check on that kid Principal!" He said as he walked off giving me a blowing off a kiss to me. Dang it another point for Baldi! Why did I fall for it!

Yeah this was shorter than the rest but soon their will be more in coming chapters of these two! Who do you think will win this dominance race? Also note that the above pic belongs to someone else.