Before you read

~Please read this before proceeding~

Just like the rest of my books, this is another Reverse Harem novel. This is probably will be the largest harem I have ever made and I will gradually show you the Character Images while we go through the story and will publish character image recaps.

The Images I have used, aside from the picrew generated ones, I have cited there all where I have gotten them and their artists. I literally scavenged my Instagram for these works of art so credited to them.

About the plot, this story is not for everyone. It is mainly a fantasy novel where the MC remembers what happened to her in her not-so-previous life. It is very similar to reincarnation and transmigration so if you are not a fan of this at least you know now but if you want to try it anyways then MWAH!

The MC is not very normal and does have slight supernatural abilities.

(I'm lying, it's not slight. She was a cursed baby. (●'∀`●) )

If you have a problem memorizing names then do not fret, I will add them at the bottom of the chapter as to who they are.

That is all, Thank you!

IF YOU LIKE:

- If you like vampires and Hot vampires biting the MC, this is the book for you.

- If you like an MC that will teach MLs to be consensual and proper men, this is the book for you.

- If you like an MC that is a total cutie (attitude), realistic, not dense, and a mix of Valentina (if you don't know who she is, she is my fav and a baddie <3) then this is the book for you.

- If you like the trope of they fell first and they fell even harder, this is for you. (Mc did not fall first)

- I can't think of anything else but this is the book for you ;)

It's not a BL since the MLs are brothers. I don't support sweet home Alabama here. Thank you and happy reading. ( ' ▽ ' )ノ

C O M I N G   S O O N

so not yet happy reading hehe, sorry.

EDIT:

I actually changed the plot so yeah..THE PLOT TWIST IS REAL GUYS