♡ 1 ♡

" Hm? Yeah, I know right? *sigh* Another year of migraines, late nights, and coffee. " I sighed as classes were soon about to begin again. I'd rather have someone fall on me than go to my math professor's class. I feel like his lessons are going in from one ear and out the other.

I swear he's a great teacher, I'm the problem here.

" How is it so far in japan? Have you made any new friends yet? " My brother, Kris Keiichi asked. If we were in the Philippines, he'd be referred to as Kristopher but if he were in Japan then it'd be Keiichi. Truly though, it depends on the person.

"Onii-sama, I have been here in Japan for over a year now..of course, I'd have new friends already.. -_- "

'More like just one friend but still, it counts.'

" Oh yeah..right right...I thought you wouldn't change after that phase in your teen life but I'm glad you did~ Ah, Happy Birthday by the way! "

" I told you guys before that it was just a phase and also my birthday..That was two months ago. "

"..."

"..."

"W-well, Oh! Look at the time, I have to go and pick up my girlfriend now. Bye!"

"Just a moment, how old do you think I am right now?" I asked, I'm sure he can imagine my expression right now.

" S-Seventeen? "

"I'M NINETEEN, YOU IDIOT! BOBO! HAYOP!  I'm your sister but you can't even be bothered to know my age?!"

" I Love you too, remember to not stay out till 11! Bye!"

;; Did you know time : Bobo means Dumbass in Filipino and Hayop means Animal. Add it to your list of swear words vocabulary ☺.;;

*sigh* I shouldn't have expected anything from him.. I turned off my phone and hid it in my bag. I just went out to buy some small groceries for tonight's dinner. I live alone, well I was supposed to be with my mother but she had to leave me for her business things going on at the company she works for.

It's fine anyway, I'm 19 so I should be able to handle myself. Even if there are Druars and Lycans that could possibly try to kill me in the night. No biggy. I mean, heaven is a great place am I right? The place is practically made of gold in there.

*meow*

I looked to my right to see a cute black cat with gorgeous golden eyes by the wall. My eyes twinkled as I approached it. I just mentioned gold now here you are~

"Hi, kitty~" I called the cat. It was very welcoming and I thought the cat was chill till it tried to scratch my eyeballs out. It did though, scratched my hand.

"OUCH! You didn't have to be rude.." I pursed my lips, I FOCKEN hate pain, for some reason I am very sensitive when it comes to getting hurt. If possible, keep me out of it. Like I despise getting shots and taking my yearly vaccine.

I checked my palm and the wound was closed up already, I wiped the residue of blood on my handkerchief and continued walking back to my house.