♡ 2 ♡

-In the year 2000-

Every now and then I'd visit our ancestral home. I'd see my great-nieces and nephews having a get-together there, a whole family reunion. I was happy just by seeing how happy they were.

And of course, they knew who I was. I traveled all around the world, changing my identity on my birth certificates but I never fail to visit them.

No one will believe that a 100-year-old woman looks like a 20-year-old anyway which was why I had to change it.

"Aunt Julianne! You're here!" My only niece left from my siblings greeted me with a smile. She's 65 years old and has problems with her feet which was why she was now in a wheelchair.

"Good to see you, Gloria." I kissed the top of her head. It made me so happy that she resembled Baron so much.

The rest of the clan was there, Abby's grandchildren with their own children, Baron's other grandchildren with their own families. They all greeted me with respect and I adored how cheerful and bright they were.

It has been a while since the get-together was inside the ancestral home. I never had the stomach to go inside the basement, where all my family's now antique things were hidden. Especially that desk, I remember the day my father told me to open the drawer and open the box there.

It was an apology note from my father that I did not quite understand the meaning of, then there was a book. I flipped through it and it was empty. I couldn't help but feel creeped out whenever I thought of it, I didn't understand what cryptic message was Father trying to convey.

The party went on as usual and was fun.

-In the year 2002- 

'it seems like one of my siblings' great-great-grandchildren told the government about me. How would I know? I'm currently inside the lab of CERN. I knew this is what Baron was afraid of happening to me but surprisingly they are quite polite about it. 

They said that there was something very odd about my blood as if I didn't already know, it wasn't anything they had ever seen before. The government then told me that they were willing to hide my identity as long as I'd provide them with my blood every once a year for them to study about

Unfortunately for them, I was never once told that I was absurdly strong so HA! Kiss my arse you great-great-grandniece or nephew of mine.

-In the year 2029-

Back in the year 2002, the government helped me go to university to get a college degree in business. I have graduated from being your local librarian to a company businesswoman, and a social worker.

Since then until now, I have diligently paid my taxes and have managed to have full control over my strength. Though even when times were tough and I was thinking that there was no meaning in living, I just thought of myself as someone who will be a spectator to Earth's growth and development.

Surprisingly, the ancestral home is still intact and our bloodline is still going strong, so that was something I was happy about. Though, I never showed myself there again after the government issue.

-In the year 2133-

Ladies and gentlemen, I am here to tell you that I am single not because no one likes me, but because it's by choice!

I mean, I'm what? 253 years old? If I date anyone here I'd be a pedophile or maniac! Pedophile!  Blech! Ew! Desgusteng.

Anyways, the world went into a revolution. 😀

🌏 = 💥

Right now, it feels like there's an apocalypse or something. From first world countries to fourth world countries kept on electing very horrible, greedy, and corrupted government officials. Not only are thousands and millions of people starving, but it also looks as if the earth is dying.