~ The Rat Trap~

Saved on.. 4.05.2022

To: tejasswiprakash@gmail.com
Cc/Bcc:

Subject: The RatTrap

OH MY GOSH.OMG.OMG. I can’t believe what I did today. LIKE I’m fucking embarrassed. Shit, what would
you have thought about me. Six-feet macho, god-knows how heavy hippo, got scared of a ini-mini-tiny cockroach?

That shiny winged black creature, that disgusts my guts out, managed to rip my reputation right,left centre doing a complete postmortem of it. Could the day have been any worse?

Thanks to Jay. He told me girls are afraid of cockroaches and I could take it to my advantage and boom, the rest is history. I wasn’t you rather me
screaming my ass off.

I literally jumped behind you. You did smell good-nevermind. You blocked me from the filthy insect breed. I actually didn’t mind it because I got to be by your side. Our shoulders rubbed against each other. We said sorry, but only I knew how unapologetic I was.
Your silk-smooth hair flew to my face. It smelt of raspberries. For me time had stilled and I was falling forward. Not me, but gravity to be blamed.

Thanks for being my knight in shining armour.
“Scared?” You asked and I flushed red.
“Disgusted” I corrected but no, we both knew what the case was. I am so pretty sure there is more embarrassment
coming in our way. Buckle up, because I don’t mind going 50 shades of red.

Draft Saved on 4/05/2022

***

Saved on 4.05.2022

To: Karankundrra@gmail.com
Bcc/Cc:

Subject : The Rat Trap

I closed my door and grinned ear to ear. what a day it was . OMG , He's a total kid . I was having a hard time controlling my laugh infront of him. Gosh he looked like a baby jumping away from a cockroach , a little cockroach.

I had no idea where it came from but i heard your shriek , my head snapped towards you and i only remember the horrified expressions on your face.

I had covered my mouth with hand sto control myself . But i sure didn't expect what happened . For you held my shoulders and hid behind me and i was lost then and there. You were probably shouting for help but i heard none of it . How could i ? Your touch , The spicy scent of yours had me feel weak in my knees. Our shoulders brushed and i swear i felt shivers. I apologized even though i wasn't apologetic .

On our way back when i asked you " Scared ? " You replied " Disgusted " And i looked away to hide my smile because we both knew it was a lie. Just one word with you and my whole day felt a lot more better . And i couldn't stop but yearn for more . 

Draft Saved on 4/05/2022