~ Epilogue ~

Just as the bus reached the college and the students scrambled down. Their luggages tossed around and feet shuffling. Tejasswi and Karan hurried behind their friends who pulled them along. But before they knew they bumped into each other by the doorstep of the bus. Tejasswi winced running a hand down her arm, soothing her scraped elbow.

Karan regained his balance by putting his palm down. Seeing her face twitch in pain he stood up to his feet and put a hand out to her. Tejasswi hesitantly slipped hers in his large hands. He locked them swiftly, fingers knitted like a mesh. He felt her warm, soft palm against his calloused. His heart fluttered and her eyes blinked incessantly trying to realize this was the last moment she might have wished for. Karan pulled her to her feet.

"Thank you," she whispered,audible enough for his heart to race behind his chest. He smiled nervously.

They dusted their dress off the dust and looked around. Tejasswi's friend popped her phone into her hand dragging her away. Tejasswi reluctantly followed her, leaving one last glance for him. It kidnled a hope in him. He smiled inwardly.

Karan reached for his phone and when he switched it on he realised- their phones got exchanged. He looked up skeptically watching her retreating back. He stared down at the phone like his life depended on it. It had no password, just like his. Shit-

**

With Teja's birthday , This comes to an end too. I hope you guys like mine and smiles_symphony 's this little venture ! ❤