EPISODE 7 : MEETING WITH PRINCE JAKE {MISSION BERLIN}

When they reached the village head's house, they saw two people fighting over a spoon.

PRINCESS SIYA - Who are they..?

PRINCESS SANA - Why are they fighting..?

PRINCESS SOPHIA - Most importantly, Are they fighting over a GOD DAMN SPOON??!!!!

As, sophia shouted showing her confusion and frustration.... Her shout attracted the attention of those two people infront of them...

??? - Who are you?!!
OLD MAN - That should be my question though...?
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
FROM ??? POINT OF VIEW~

(It was afternoon, and here i am still fighting with this old man! Urgghh!! He won't let me be in peace! And the worst part was that we were fighting over a spoon! In morning he woke me up by throwing water on me and now this! Gossshhhh!!! I--- My words were cut by a loud voice)

?? - Most importantly, Are they fighting over a GOD DAMN SPOON??!!!!

??? - Who are you?!!
(I asked stunned, as suddenly around 6 to 7 strangers barge in my house....Correction dear - VILLAGE HEAD'S HOUSE)

END OF ??? POINT OF VIEW~
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OLD MAN - That should be my question though...?

PRINCESS SIYA - I'm sorry for barging into your house like this, but if I'm not wrong you are village head right?...

VILLAGE HEAD - Yes dear, you all new here??

PRINCESS SANA - Umm...sir we will get straight to the point. We are SUNSHINE hope you have listened about us?

VILLAGE HEAD - Oh?... You are sunshine?!! Yes dear i had listened too much about you all!

PRINCE SAM - Yes sir, we have kept our identity hidden for security purposes.... So, we are here to ask you about PRINCE JAKE.

??? - Eh? Am i hallucination?! Why you all ignoring me?!!

PRINCE MARK - See you little shit, we are here for work not for nonsense! So keep your freakin'mouth shut!! Got it?

??? (while smirking) - Well, i guess the work you are here for is related to-- oh no no, the work you are here for is all about me... I guess...?

PRINCESS SIYA - Will you get straight to the point? What do you mean??

??? - Oh dear! I'M PRINCE JAKE!

EVERYONE - 😲

VILLAGE HEAD - What do you want from him??

PRINCESS SIYA - umm... Sir, if you don't mind, will you give us some privacy to talk you kno---

VILLAGE HEAD - I understand dear! I'll go but call me if you'll need anything...

PRINCESS SANA - Thank you so much sir, you are such a kind person.

Then, Village head left from there...

PRINCE JAKE - See, I know what you all want.... My father has taken some action on some nearby towns and so you all are here to inquiry about the situation happened in palace as you all are scared for your kingdoms....right..?

PRINCESS SIYA - Well, you know what firstly, i don't like people taking assumptions by themselves and secondly, don't you dare say that we are scared!!

PRINCESS SOPHIA - Yeah! Instead you are the one and only scaredy cat here as you got scared by future and since decided to leave all things behind....right..?

PRINCE JAKE - Sorry for talking about your kingdom like that...but you (pointing at sophia) and i don't want to talk to you... So, if you want my help in anything... Only you (pointing at siya) are gonna ask me about it.

PRINCE SAM - What do you think you are huh?! Do you think my siya is your slave to ask you everything?!!

PRINCESS SIYA - Calm down sam! And you jake, listen here if you want your kingdom to be cheerful and joyful like before then you have to help us.

PRINCE JAKE - What if i say i don't want to?

PRINCESS SIYA - YAHH!! I'm being nice, doesn't mean---

PRINCESS SANA - Shushh!! Look here jake, it's your kingdom, either now or in future it will be yours... As you are the elder and i think you should think think calmly and tell us everything, so that we can go with a good plan and save you father and the kingdom from those bastards traders!

PRINCE JAKE - Listen! You all know nothing about the situation!! And do you even know that coming of traders and me being here and then those restrictions in towns were all pre-planned by someone!!!

PRINCESS SIYA - What??? See, if you wouldn't tell us how would we know the real truth... See! I never even said please to anyone...but being the leader and elder in my kingdom... I'm literally begging you to tell us what exactly happened? And who is behind all these??

PRINCE JAKE - See---

Jake's words were been cut by Sam shouting on him while holding his collar as jake flinched

PRINCE SAM - SIYA HE DON'T DESERVES RESPECT!!!! HE IS A FREAKING JERK!!!!

PRINCE MARK - Calm down man!!

PRINCESS SANA - Yeah sam please don't be violent!

SIYA'S POINT OF VIEW~
(As everyone was busy to calm down the angry sam, i never saw this side of him... Is it because he was insulting me? Aahhh!! No no don't think like this!! But, to be honest I'm little scared seeing this side of him...
And about jake i don't know will he tell us or not....
I have asked him many times even sana and sophia too! But, i guess my guess was wrong meeting with him was just a worst moment of my life!
And it's my worst day a---)

Suddenly her thoughts were crashed... As she listens to jake..

PRINCE JAKE - Cool dude! I was just.........

TO BE CONTINUED....
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys, episode was short... Because in next episode u will get know about the thing happened in berlin! So, only i had to make this episode a little short.... Thanx for watching! Enjoy!!