EPISODE 6 : VILLAGE "ALT-TEGEL" {MISSION BERLIN}

PRINCESS SIYA - We'll leave for the village tomorrow.... Get a proper rest evryone! Tomorrow is a gonna be a big day!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Tomorrow Morning~
AT ALT-TEGEL VILLAGE.. :-

OLD MAN [villager] - Come on! You donkey WAKE UPPPPP!!!!!!!!
old man [villager] said while throwing a bucket full of water on a poor soul.

??? - AAHHH!!!!
old man covers his ears as it was too painful for his ears...

OLD MAN [villager] - What?! Now, you started to shout like tarzen too?? You little animal!!!

??? - Me-animal?!!! Yaahhhh!!!!! You animal!!

OLD MAN [villager] - Yeah, yeah, saying the one who is animal himself.....right?

??? - Youuu!!! I just can't understand how can a person be this idiotic??😂

OLD MAN [villager] - I too can't understand.... But, i am happy that you got to know.... How idiotic you are...

??? - 😑

OLD MAN [villager] - What now?! Don't look at me like that.... I know it's your fault....

??? - It's your fault!!! You old man!!! who wakes someone by throwing water?!! Urrgghhhh! I'm too fed up by your this behaviour towards me all! All villagers are good towards me, but only you! Huff!!

OLD MAN [villager] - I have reasons, to do this. That's why only.... (in low voice, but can be heard)

??? - You always say this.... Just tell me that freakin' reason of yours!!

OLD MAN [villager] - I-I just... can't...

??? - I knew it!.... just...let it be...tell me what's for breakfast??
??? said tried to change the topic and in order to lighten up the mood of the person standing infront of him.... as he himself respects and genuinely love the person standing infront of him.... But these small arguments always lead to that reason, which no one knows...

OLD MAN [villager] - my head, wanna eat?...oh! You already are eating...
And that's how their funny and cheerful morning starts....
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
on the other hand SILLA, WINSTON, AURORA AND EMRALD kingdom's kings and queens were now too worried even though they had talked about this together, but still parents are parents... They didn't even have been there for a week and their hearts are going to explode because of worries. As, they didn't contact to them because they were busy.... But, who will make them understand this?....
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MEANWHILE, SUNSHINE ~
Sunshine had left for Alt-Tegel in the morning, were Prince Jake is staying...
They are in their way to reach there....

PRINCE MARK - How much is it still to reach there?? Ahh... I'm tired!

PRINCESS SOPHIA - Me tooo!!

PRINCESS SIYA - No wonder, you are siblings!.... It's only three hours since we've started our journey.... and you two are already tired? Gosshh! Just keep your tantrums to you until we finish our mission. Got it?!

SOPHIA & MARK - YES!

After 4 hours...
They all were now asleep except Siya and Sana as they were chit-chatting and discussing their plan too...
They had now reached to their destiny....

PRINCESS SIYA - Hey, sana! See, we've reached Alt-tegel village!

PRINCESS SANA - Yeah! Now let's wake these monkeys up!...hehehe..

PRINCESS SIYA - Yeah!.... Hey!!! You all see FOOD!!!
Just after siya shouted....as she thought, they all suddenly woke by saying... "Food where is it?!" Like.... seriously 😂🤣

PRINCESS SIYA - See! My plan worked! Now get up fast we've reached!!

EVERYONE - 😑,🤪

As they saw the village, they were stunned by the Beauty of the village....

PRINCE ROY - It's so beautiful....

PRINCE MARK - Yeah....

PRINCESS SIYA - Now will you stop drooling...? We are not gonna stand here all day right..?

PRINCE ROY - Yeah..yeah... Let's go!

When they entered the first thing they saw was many people gathered around a tree and one of them was like guiding them....

PRINCESS SANA - Seems like, there is something discussion going on...

PRINCESS SIYA - Yeah, something like jury? {jury means 'panchayat' in hindi...}

PRINCE SAM - But, isn't lockdown here?

PRINCESS SIYA - No, King has only made restrictions on that town where we were living, that's why i took you all to there only...

PRINCE SAM - Oh..Okay...

PRINCESS SOPHIA - So, are we gonna stand here all day? (Mimicking siya)

PRINCESS SIYA - it was no need to mimic me right?..huff! Let it be! So, ofcourse We ArE NoT goNnA sTaNd hErE.... (In a frustration voice)

PRINCESS SANA - Guys!! I think...we should go to the head of the village....in order to know about that prince and also to ask a place for us to live...

PRINCE MARK - Yeah! Let's gooo!!

They somehow reached to the village head's house by asking people in their way...
When they reached at his house they saw two people fighting over something......
But, as they started to go a little close to them, they saw them fighting over ..................... A SPOON?

PRINCESS SIYA - Who are they..?

TO BE CONTINUED....
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry for making this episode short.... I didn't got any good ideas, but, i tried hard to make it a little longer...
Thank You for reading my Story...❤️