EPISODE 4 : INTIATING THE PLAN {MISSION BERLIN}

PRINCESS SIYA - Berlin....thank you for welcoming SUNSHINE!!.....Come on guys!... Let's get it!!

EVERYONE - YESS!!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Right now, they are finding a place to stay when MARK spoke...

PRINCE MARK - hey!...have anyone of you noticed that from the time we came here, we saw only closed shops....not even a single person...

PRINCESS SANA - Yes...and--

?? - I think we should stop our round for sometime...
??? - Yes...and even if there is anyone around...other soldiers will kill him/her.
?? - Let's just inform them, that we too are taking break...

When they left from there, Sunshine came out from where they were hiding and secretly hearing everything....

PRINCESS SIYA - I guess, they were soldiers....who were ordered to kill anyone they see outside their house...

PRINCESS SANA - But why??

PRINCESS SIYA - Becau--[because]

PRINCESS SOPHIA - Because, you remember mina saying that those who were against BERLIN KING'S New Law.....will be killed...

PRINCESS SIYA - Uhh-umm...yes.......[in low voice] - you didn't had to cut me tho....

PRINCESS SOPHIA - What?

PRINCESS SIYA - Nothing.......Yeah! So, where was i..?

PRINCE ROY - they were soldiers..ordered to kill---

PRINCESS SIYA - Ahh!...yeah thanks Roy!....So, i was saying that these soldiers are our first problem...We wouldn't be able to go further, as there are many more in our further way.

PRINCE SAM - We should wait till evening....as King has given a limited-time of two hours, from 5:00pm - 7:00pm. For everyone to go outside for groceries and many more....... according to my spy...

PRINCESS SIYA - Your spy?

PRINCE SAM - Yes, i have assisted him to give me every information about Berlin which could help in our mission. He is also in Berlin....we contact through a mini-phone, containing only 2 numbers....mine and his.

PRINCESS SIYA - Well, that's great!

PRINCE SAM - So? What's the plan?

PRINCESS SIYA - well, as per your information....we have to hide till 5:00pm, and for that we will hide in the abandoned house, which is just behind us....if you noticed...i Don't think so...ok! So...the plan is after they'll open the barriers, For today, we will only go to the nearest market and will ask some peoples about this matter to get more info. to initiate our plan further. but, we should be alert while asking, they shouldn't suspect us.
Got it?

EVERYONE - YUP!

PRINCESS SIYA - Well then, let's get it!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
As they planned, they went in the abandoned house by window and hid there till 5:00pm, and when they heard noises from outside, like many people are walking around. So, they too went outside.......

PRINCESS SOPHIA - Now, i think we should split in groups to go in different directions and get information from the people, and then before 7 pm...we all will come in this abandoned house...

PRINCESS SIYA - Hmm... right!....(in mumbling voice) - well, great that you think too...other than fighting with me..

PRINCE ROY - what??

PRINCESS SIYA - ahhh....why you always listens what i don't even said!

PRINCE ROY - Whatever....

PRINCESS SANA - Ok!Ok! I think Boys will be in two groups...ROY & BEN, MARK & SAM, and we girls will be in one group. Is it fine?

PRINCESS SIYA - I'm Fine, till Sophia doesn't have any problem.

PRINCESS SOPHIA - Well, i think that should be my line!

PRINCESS SIYA - Yeah yeah, why not (sarcastically)

PRINCESS SOPHIA - YOU!

PRINCESS SANA - God, they can't even talk properly with eachother, Working Together is a whole different thing! Please save me from these brats...

As they planned, Roy & Ben went in the market direction, Mark and Sam went in the direction of orphanage to ask old people, and about girls, they were......

PRINCESS SIYA - We will go in village direction!

PRINCESS SOPHIA - No! We will go in the castle!

PRINCESS SIYA - Can't you understand?! We can't go there! It's risky and there will be nothing important for us!

PRINCESS SOPHIA - It is important, we should go there and talk with the king directly!

PRINCESS SIYA AND SANA - 😑😑

PRINCESS SIYA - Don't make me to take out all my anger on you! Just freakin' shut up!!!

PRINCESS SANA - Siya! Calm down! If you will get angry then our whole plan can go vanish! We can get caught! Please you two for our kingdoms sake, don't fight and decide calmly where to go...

PRINCESS SIYA - Ugghh!! Ok! Listen, sophia...we should go into village side to know if they are having any problem or not, and not in castle to get cought and be prisoned!

PRINCESS SOPHIA - ok....

PRINCESS SANA - Then, its final we will go in village side.

PRINCESS SOPHIA - Wonder what boys are doing?...

PRINCESS SIYA - Yeah........

TO BE CONTINUED....