EPISODE 1 : SUNSHINE

Sun rises up hiding the darkness behind with its brightness....

[SCENE OF SILLA KINGDOM:-]

IN KING VINCENT'S ROOM....
King of blue kingdom, KING VINCENT is being ready by the servants, as its time for the breakfast.....

IN THE ROYAL KITCHEN....
Queen of blue kingdom, QUEEN HANA is ordering the head maid, ZOYA about the arrangements for breakfast....
When suddenly she remembered something and asked the head maid....

QUEEN HANA - where are they? Why they aren't here yet?

ZOYA - Your Highness, I have sent maids to check if are awake or not...and ordered them to make them ready as soon as possible.

QUEEN HANA - Then where are those maids?? You know right...if they didn't came before King, he will be very mad... They mostly made it on time, but when sometimes they couldn-- [couldn't]

Queen words were cutted when some maids arrived and spoke something in Zoya's ears, which changed her expression into worried....
Seeing, change of expression on zoya's face QUEEN HANA suspects, something is wrong and when she was about to ask her, Suddenly Zoya said....

ZOYA - Your Highness, there's a problem.... actually... When maids entered there room, they didn't found them... instead there was a note on their rooms gate stating they have gotten a mission about their school....and said will be able to come till evening....

QUEEN HANA - WHAT?!!!!
QUEEN HANA's POV:-
When Zoya completed her statement, i was hella shocked!....they should have inform me or King before going!!....ugghhhhh!!! What do i do with these brats??!!____________________________________________________________________________

When Queen and Zoya were thinking what to do, KING VINCENT came at the dinning table, being all ready as he always go to royal court after breakfast....

The king was about to sit, when he saw worried expressions on Queen and the maids....He understood the situation right away when he noticed that those two brats were no where to be seen....PRINCE MARK and PRINCESS SOPHIA!

KING VINCENT - Queen!

Queen being lost in her thoughts, suddenly flinched at the loud voice of King....

QUEEN HANA - ye-yes Your Highness!

KING VINCENT - They didn't came today?...again! They are becoming brats day by day!

IN OTHER KINGDOMS WITH SAME SITUATION:-
KING CRIMSON [EMERALD KINGDOM] - She didn't came today again!!! Where are they??

KING HARRIS [AURORA KINGDOM] - AGAIN!!....where are they????

KING WILLIAM [WINSTON KINGDOM] - THESE BRATS!! again went somewhere!!!

THERE QUEENS - Uhm..um..Your Highness they all went together for another mission.....

ALL KINGS - SUNSHINE!!!
____________________________________________________________________________

MEANWHILE IN THE ROYAL SCHOOL'S TENNIS COURT :-

[Well....FOR YOU INFORMATION....
SUNSHINE IS A GROUP/SQUAD OF THE PRINCE AND PRINCESSES OF SILLA, AURORA, WINSTON AND EMERALD KINGDOM....]

[CONSISTING - PRINCE MARK & PRINCESS SOPHIA,
PRINCE ROY & PRINCE BEN,
PRINCE SAM & PRINCESS SANA,
PRINCESS SIYA]

This group was created by its leader, PRINCESS SIYA.
Her intentions was to protect there Kingdoms from any problems.....and this group is hidden among everyone except their families....

Sunshine were playing with each other....
Yes....they lied to their families about going on another mission to give protection to the kingdoms...as summer vacations were about to end. So, they thought to gather and relax a bit because after opening of schools they will be focused on studies and missions....

Well, they got access to go inside school's tennis court, as you all know...Power of royals...

When they all were playing, suddenly they heard some noises of crying and sobbing from the corner of the court.....
SIYA got alert and signed them all to take their swords out.....
She took slow steps while many questions were ringing in her head.....

Reaching near the corner, She saw..........................

TO BE CONTINUED........
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________