Johnny again<333

Johnny is at my house and he has been waiting for 10 minutes. Me and dally were busy upstairs- "Johnny..- what is it?" i said quickly "U-uhm, are you busy- I can go." he said while scratching the back of his head. "Im kinda busy- Is it important?" "Well..-" He said, while grabbing my hips. "J-johnny.." "God!" he said while fastly letting go. "I-Im sorry y/n, im a little drunk and i uh-" "Johnny, are you crazy! Why are you drinking?!" "Heha- shit" he said while passing out.

I set him on the couch and pull a blanket over him. "Dally, get down here." i say quietly. "I think i should go." he continued, looking at passed out johnny laying on the couch. "Is he gonna be fine here with you?" "Yeah- Better here then his house. Plus hes drunk!-" i said "God im gonna kill him." "Ill talk to you later, Bye dally." i said while kissing him one last time. "Bye darling, until next time:)."

He leaves the house and johnny looks up at me. "You and Dally huh?" he said sadly. "I-its not like that- Really johnny!" I said quickly "You kissed him on his way out- like a...a couple." "Johnny no-" "Its fine y/n, i figured at the start i wasnt the one for you." he said softly. "Its not like that- H-he was just there and i was horny! Okay? Thats it.." "You also fucked him? O-or am i just very drunk-" "Johnny you- you are drunk! But i..did fuck him.." "I bet i couldve done it better." He said under his breath. "Whad you say Johnny? I uh, couldnt hear you." i said teasing him. "I said, I bet i couldve done it better."

"Johnny what are you talking about, youre just drunk!" i said as he quickly pulls my hips down where im sitting on his lap. "Johnny-"  "Y/n.." "What are you doing johnny?" He looked into my eyes, and kissed me. He broke the kiss by saying "fuck.." "What? Johnny?" "Y/n I need you.." "Johnny, are you okay?" "I cant hold it in any longer, y/n please.."

I wanted to fuck him. I didnt wanna seem like a whore to the gang...They are my only family i dont wanna ruin it by doing this. "Johnny, i would- but i dont want them to think im a ... slut." i said quietly and ashamed. "Dont say that Y/n- Ever!" he said angrily "O-okay, im sorry."

I move on johnnys lap and he grunts. "Fuck..johnny i need you." He smirked and started undressing. I undressed once he took off his boxers we were both naked. "Oh johnny.." I pushed him on the couch and got down on my knees. I grabbed his already hard dick a licked the tip, then spit on it. Not breaking eye contact I bobbed my head up and down, making him moan. "Y/n mnnnm keep going..." I started to deep throat him as i felt all his inches in my mouth. He came in my mouth, and i swallowed. 

He kissed me, i got ontop of him sliding the tip in and started to ride faster. I turned into a moaning mess. He started to bounce me on his dick and i moaned loudly. "R-RIGHT THERE JOHNNY- YES-" As he hit the g-spot making me moan louder and louder. "Fuck...y/n." "J-JOHNNY-" I said as i came too fast to say anything else. "God y/n, I love you-"

He started pounding me faster and each thrust made me and him moan. "F..fuck FUCK." he said as i felt him cum inside of me. He pulled out and cum dripped out of my 😝pushole😝

"Oh Johnny..." "Did i do it better then dally?" He said smirking and kissing me. "I could say that.." "What are we, y/n"

What do i say?! shit.

to be continued, what should she say?