Why?

The moment she entered her room, Tzuyu pulled out her phone and called someone.

"Hey Lucas, come to my dorm and bring the strongest whiskey you can find."

A faint reply came from the other side.

"This late? Are you okay?"

"Kind of come here I'll explain"

An hour later Lucas arrived with a small bag in his hand and Tzuyu guided him towards the living room and brought a tray of ice while Lucas poured them both glasses. Clinking their glasses together once Tzuyu drank the whole liquid in one shot and went for another one while LUcs just stared at her with worry. 

"So Tzu, why did you call me this late?" 

"You know I wouldn't call unless I was in pain. Handong and Shuhua have schedules while Elkie is back in China. You are the only one I could call" 

"What happened?"

"Nothing. Just seeing them brought some unnecessary emotions"

Lucas just chuckled dryly and sunk back in his seat swirling his whiskey. Watching the amber liquid flow inside his glass.

"You and I both know Tzu, you still care for them. Somewhere in that heart you still have a very special place for all of them. A place no one will ever be able to receive no matter how much you try to hide it."

"They hurt me Lucas. They made me feel so insecure. They broke our years of friendship. Why Lucas, Why did they do that? Was I not pretty enough? Was I a bad singer? Was I a bad dancer? Why Lucas? Answer me."

 Tzuyu replied back with a voice almost shaking. Instead of answering Lucas just got up and wrapped Tzuyu in his arms and cradled her back and forth.

"It's okay Tzu, Let it all out. As much as I want to wipe away all the pain that you're in. I know that I can't. But I'll do my best to be here with you. Ever since you came back from the hospital, All of us have slowly realized something we can't completely heal you. The thing about pain is that you only want to be comforted by the one who wounded you the most."

Unknown to them their little conversation was heard by each and everyone present in the dorm and no words could define what they felt. It was like someone stabbed them multiple times at that moment there was only one thought in their heads.

Is this what she felt back then.

But more than anything they all just wanted to fix their broken relationship with her.