Never let you down

The following morning Momo woke up near 3 a.m and when she went downstairs to get some water, she found Tzuyu sleeping on the couch. She thought that Tzuyu might be cold, so she went up to grab her blanket, but then as she was putting it on Tzuyu woke up and turned toward her.

"What do you think you are doing?"

She answered with her voice gruff and deeper from all the sobbing she did not an hour ago but it still emitted the desired reaction she wanted when she saw how Momo flinched.

"I-I thought you were cold. So I brought you this"

Momo answered with her voice fading slowly, while the maknae just rolled her eyes before answering

"I don't need your help"

"B-but T-tzu you will catch a cold. You get sick easily."

"You don't have to care about me and be all unnie-like. Just act as you did in past."

Tzuyu replied with a scoff on the other hand Momo just stared into her eyes.

"You changed Tzuyu. You changed a lot in all the negative ways. I never knew you would be like this."

Momo didn't know what she was speaking, she just said what she felt at the moment. She realized what she was saying when she saw Tzuyu's eyes flash with an unknown emotion and her stance became stiff.

"Do you think I enjoy it Hirai Momo? Do you think I like to cry myself to sleep, blood running down my hands? You don't know what I went through because of you all. I wanted to fucking kill myself. I lost the will to continue the things I was most passionate about. Do you know why? Cause I was so damn insecure about everything and you all were the reason I was feeling that way. Every time I slept I had a nightmare and when I woke up I found out it was an even bigger nightmare, it was like a reverse nightmare when you have to beg yourself to stop crying and tell yourself to be strong. You don't have the right to tell me how I should live my life."

All the words hit Momo like a truck, she never realized how all of them emotionally hurt Tzuyu over and over again. Heck, she wanted to slap herself for not realizing her mistakes sooner. If she, they wouldn't be the way they are right now. But she didn't want to waste her time beating herself up all she wants to do is make it up to Tzuyu. 

"I am sorry Tzuyu."

A simple sentence but Momo decided to put all her emotions in those words, but what she did not expect was Tzuyu to let out an almost maniac laugh.

"Why are you sorry Momo. None of you should be sorry for anything. You all helped me change from the Dumb, Insecure and Stupid girl to who I am now. Mature, Charming, Rich and Influential. So, Thank you, not only you, all eight of you."

She didn't expect that. She didn't expect a lot of things but here she was witnessing a different side of Tzuyu. A darker side. A side they never even knew existed. So she slowly moved her body so she was fully facing the younger girl who looked at her with a look Momo had never seen before. She wanted to go away, however the moment she looked into younger eyes she knew leaving would do them no good, so she forcefully hugged the girl despite her protests and gently whispered in her ears like she used to do back in the day.

"It's alright. I'm right here. Unnie got you. Let me help you"

Momo smiled inwardly when she felt Tzuyu ease up in her arms, though she did not return the hug at least she did not push her away. 'I will never let you down again, Tzu."