three.

600 reads already?? thank u 🫶🏽
play the songs at the top of each chap ans maybe vote for this story?

  Law was styling Toms hair for the NWH premiere.

"You ready for this?" Law asked Tom, while combing his curls down. Tom sighed and looked at Law from the mirror, "I guess."

"I guess?" Law repeated after him, confused.
"Boy why?"

"I'm excited, but I just feel a little anxious being the spotlight there." Tom replied, looking back at himself in the reflection.

"Oh, hun. I get it, it'll be okay after. Don't worry, Zendaya and the others got you right?" Law tried reassuring him.

"Zendaya? Oh, no I don't think so." He mumbled, his hands holding onto each other, he was a bit more sad now than anxious now.

Law shot him a confused look, stopping in his tracks. He leaned his head where he could look at Toms face directly. He didn't say anything but was clearly waiting for an answer from Tom.

Tom sucked in his breath, realizing he had just said something he wasn't supposed to. 

"Go on?", Law wanted to hear all about it.

"We had a little argument in the car just before this. And she called it quits." Tom smiled sadly.

Law gasped lightly, "What'd you do?" He instantly asked.

"I don't even know what happened, we were just a little tired and weren't talking then all of a sudden we argue."

the argument

There was only pure silence as the two sat near each other in the back, being driven by their security.

Zendaya was scrolling through her phone, no attention paid to Tom and he obviously disliked that.

"Hey, what're you doing?" He asked trying to peak over her phone. She ignored him though, and he thought maybe she didn't hear him, so he repeated.

Zendaya glanced at him, "I heard you the first time."

He pouted his lips awkwardly, "Yeah, what're you doing on your phone?"

"Look Tom, I'm tired. I don't feel like having a conversation at 5 in the morning. So stop, I thought it was clearer when I was ignoring you." She sighed, a hint of annoyance.

Tom raised an eyebrow, "But you're having a conversation right on your phone? With who?" He still asked, and he knew it'd provoke her.

She put her phone down on her lap, "Stop being so nosy Tom, I said I was tired." Zendaya rolled her eyes, as she brought her hand up yo rub her eyes.

"So? What's the big deal in telling me who you'd rather talk to."

"Tom! It's literally no one! Do you think i'm hitting up some dude to fuck? Give it a break and stop being so insecure, its fucking tiring."
She yelled at him, giving no shit whether the driver heard her or not.

Tom was clearly taken aback, he didn't expect any of that to come out of her mouth. And he was hurt, he swallowed and stared at her with sad eyes.

"Yeah? Well maybe I should hit up Nadia." He blurted out, not meaning to.

Zendaya nudged Tom, "The hells wrong with you? You're a dick, you know I don't fuck with that bitch." She swore

Tom smiled as if making fun of her, "And you think I'm being insecure."

"Yeah you are. I'm not. Because you're purposely letting me know that you're gonna text your ex to make me mad, and I'm mad. So what? You actually gonna do it, you always do this."

"No, if you weren't so insecure yourself and actually had trust in me, you wouldn't be getting so pissed over this. All I asked was who you were texting because who wouldn't get upset over the fact you'd rather talk to someone else over me?"

"Why would I trust you when you're out doing shit like this all the time to spite me? Stop making excuses for yourself. When I said I was tired, we should've left it at that."

"So are you gonna tell me who you're texting?" He asked, that being the only thing he's still wondering.

"Are you serious? You know what, go and text Nadia then, I don't give two shits." She said not expecting him to actually do it.

"You'll give three shits then." He mocked, actually texting Nadia and when Zendaya watched him do it, "We're over." She mumbled

Tom instantly looked up to her.

"What?"

present time

"Holy shit Tom, do you always have arguments like that?" Law asked, finishing up Toms hair.

"Sometimes, not always." He replied.

"Sometimes? Those shouldn't be happening at all. Maybe you guys shouldn't be together, you know?" Law tried advising.

Tom got a little pissed at that though, "No? They happen sometimes, so what? People will have their arguments but I love her. She'll come around." He crossed his legs and arms.

"And you're sure?" He made sure.

There was a long pause before Tom decided to answer, "Yeah, yes." He said but it wasn't convincing, he knew he was unsure of whether she'd come back or not.

Law called Zendaya over, "Zendaya! Come here girl!"

"Huh? What's wrong?" She said, not one look at Tom.

Law squinted his eyes, "Whats wrong with YOU? Why you not looking at Tom?" He asked

Zendaya looked at Tom and walked to lean over and kiss him, "Nothing." She said, excusing herself.

Tom grinned at how good she was at lying. "Well there you go, she aint mad." He smiled at Tom as if he just solved everything.

"Oh trust me, she is." Tom shrugged it off.

"Well then go talk to her! What're you doing?" He grabbed Tom up and pushed him towards Zendaya.

"What do you want?" Z whispered into Toms ear.

lounge

"That's not my point Z! I'm just trying to resolve this with you, not stir it up even more, so can you just listen?" He sighed, his voice soft.

Zendaya crossed her arms, "I've been listening for the past few minutes, nothing makes sense." She said while looking at her nails.

He got up and pushed her hands down, forcing her to look at him. "Now you're listening." He muttered, almost lost in a daze through her eyes.

"I love you so much, you can't make me feel like that again though. And I won't make you feel like what you felt in the car, okay? I just felt sad that you didn't wanna talk to me. And if theres something I did wrong, I want you to talk to me about it. Not go and get me confused and we get into this big argument." He said quietly.

"So its my fault?" She said, giving a dirty look to him.

Tom groaned, grabbing onto her cheeks to kiss her. She wasn't gonna listen and get his point until tomorrow.