Time Travel Shenanigans (and Parallel Universe hopping)

Johnny time.

WILD WEST TIME. 😩🤠🤠

Johnny opens his eyes. He is asleep on the western desert terrain, forever stuck in California. Fuck. Anyways the gay cowboy is currently looking for something to do.

What should I do today I wonder wonders Johnny. He looks over and sees Gyro snoring with his mouth wide open. Great idea. 😈😈

Johnny crawls over to a tree, noticing a HUUUUGE beetle. Laughing menacingly, Johnny grabs it and crawls back over to Gyro. He drops it into the Italian gay's mouth.

A LOT of coughing later and Gyro is up.

"WHAT THE FUCK JOHNNIEE" Gyro gasps as he finally catches some air.

"Hehehe. Anyways what should we do?? Diego and Hot Pants are out of the reigns and the fucking president is in another parallel universe. What should we do?"

"Don't repeat yourself idiot, nyohoho" 🤡🤡 Gyro huffed. "I got it! Let's go find the president. And yes you know exactly what I'm saying 😈"

Johnny sighed. "We're universe hopping aren't we."

"OF COURSEEE!!!!" Johnny yelled excitedly. Okay so Johnny can go into any act at will in this fanfic okay so don't witch hunt me. Anyways Johnny revs up Tusk and holds out his hands. "Are you ready? Usually Tusk can only hit several universes but I've been experimenting. I think I can sort of replicate D4C's ability. Kinda."

Gyro rolled his eyes. "I don't like what this sounds like."

"Nooo don't worry we'll use a test subject first."

Johnny used Tusk to nail shoot a coyote. The animal was NAILED down to the ground by the tail, it wriggling in some pain.

"Johnny that's a little sadistic 😟"

"We needa hold it down tho 😞"

Johnny then uses Tusk to teleport the coyote. It disappeared mostly, it having a ghostly appearance in their universe.

"Woah. What the fuck?" Gyro said his mouth agape 🤔🤯

"I think it'll work on us..." Johnny then poked the coyote with Tusk. The canine blinked at him and walked away. And when Johnny sliced at its tail and managed to slightly break the skin, it looked confused and continued walking.

"Okayyy so it feels but no pain. It still exists here." Johnny then used Tusk to pull its body back into their universe. The animal licked at the broken skin and ran.

"K so it can come back. Hmmmm. Okay yknow what that means?" Johnny asked, his eyes shining.

"We're going in!!! 🤠🤠🤠" Gyro yelled.

Johnny snapped his fingers, and just like that, the two were transported.

The two opened their eyes and everything looked different. Gyro took a step and looked back where he came from. "Oh hey! Our ghosts are stuck there!!"

Johnny raised a brow and saw his own. "Wicked 😟"

Gyro looked around a bit and eventually found a horse for the two. He led it back to Johnny, who was CRIPPLED LMAO on the floor.

"Nyohoho, limp dick, I'm baaack!!" Gyro yelled out.

"Stfu bro🙃" Johnny cried for 2 seconds before hopping onto the horse. Gyro got on behind him. A kick to the side by Gyro's spurs signaled the horse to start trotting.

"Okay so how do we know Mr Pres is here?" Gyro asked.

"Hm. I don't know."

"Fr 😐" Gyro said angrily. "Bruh we could be doing more productive stuff in another universe rn 🤨"