Chapter 10

Rocky's POV

I was at the mall just walking around and I saw Riker's ex-girlfriend Ashley, so I decided to talk to her. We were talking and out of no where she kissed me. I quickly pulled away only to see Rydel and Laura staring at us and it looked like Laura was about to cry.

Rydel & Laura: ASHLEY?!

Ashley: oh, hi guys, I don't want to be rude but me and Rocky were having a moment and you interrupted

Then out of no where again, she kisses me. What the hell?! I quickly pull away only to see Laura run away crying and Rydel shaking her head at me and running after Laura. I turn my head to face Ashley but... She's gone.

Laura's POV

I ran away after I saw Ashley kiss Rocky. I got so upset because... I totally like Rocky but... I like Riker still and Ross too. Oh gosh, 'Why Can't I Just Pick One.'

Rydel: LAURA WAIT UP!!!!!!

I stop running and I turn around and Rydel runs right into me and we both fall on the ground running our heads. I get up and help Rydel up.

Laura: sorry Rydel

Rydel: no, it's fine I wasn't paying attention. Are you okay?

Laura: yeah, I'm fine. Just a little sad. I really like Rocky but he kissed Ashley. He already moved on from me.

Rydel: aw, sweetie it's okay. My brothers are really stupid. I know it's hard to get through but you will eventually

Laura: (hugs her) thanks Rydel, your right, can we go to your house now?

Rydel: yeah, let's go

~End of POV~

They get into the car and drive to the Lynch's house. We walk in and walk to Rydels room too talk about girl stuff.

Ross' POV

I heard the front door open and close. I look out my room and see Rydel and Laura walking up the stairs. Wait.... LAURA!!!!!!! Yup, I totally like Laura, she looks so gorgeous and amazing. I love her. I heard them go into Rydels room so I got out my room and was passing by her room and then I heard my name from there so I decided to listen.

~End of POV~

Rydel: so what do you want to talk about?

Laura: I decided, I don't like Riker and Rocky. They both broke my heart and hurt me. I like Ross!

Rydel: NO. WAY!!!!!! OMG YOU LIKE ROSS!!!!!!

Laura: (jumps up and covers her mouth) will you shut up, someone will hear you

Rydel: (nods)

Rydel and Laura continue talking and then they opened the door to see Ross fall into the room.

Ross' POV

WOAH!!!!!! Laura like me!!!! I love Laura so much! I'm gonna ask her out on a date tomorrow. All the sudden the door opens and I fall into the room. I look up to see Laura and Rydel glaring at me. SHIT!

~End of POV~

Ross:....

-------------------------------------
A/N: guess who decided to update again and not stop writing. I like this story so I'm gonna continue and my friend doesn't help me anymore so I'm writing alone. It's Emaan btw, hope you guys like the chapter, love you!!!!!