Chapter 3

Laura's P.O.v.

As Ross approached me I was getting nervous. I started shaking and my palms started sweating.

"You need to learn to stand up for yourself , I can't help you forever" I heard riker say in the back of my mind. Riker, rocky, raini, and calum were always there for me after I would get bullied. They usually took care of it , but it just keeps happening. They say the only way it will stop is if I finally stand up for myself.

Quickly, I turned around and and acted like I was putting some books back in my locker.

Then ross came to a stop atleast two feet away from me.

Ross: Oh look who it is (he said moving closer) the worlds ugliest nerd. Ya know the 1800s called and said they wanted their clothes back (he teased)

Ugh I have had enough of him. 'C'mon laura,' I said to myself . 'its time to do it. You're gonna stand up for yourself.'

Laura: Shut up

Why would I say that, I should think before I talk next time. DAMN IT WHY WOULD I SAY THAT I'M DEAD!

Suddenly he slammed my locker shut, spun me around, and shoved me up against the wall.

Ross: what did you say to me?!

He said angrily, looking me directly in the eyes.

Laura: Y-you heard me (I stuttered, looking away)

I knew what was next.

Ross slammed my books out of my hands and slapped me across the face making me fall onto the ground next to my books.

Ross: I'd watch your mouth if I were you (he growled)

Then he just walked down the hallway, as tears started streaming down my face.

Right then, Riani, Calum, Riker, and Rocky came running up to me, they saw everything....

_______________________________

A/N: Hey guys! Its @_crazystupidloveR5_ friend here , and I just wanted to say that I hope you like the fanfic so far , ilysm!