Chapter 17

Riker: you what?

Laura: I love you... But I still love Ross more

Riker... Ohh... Well I don't want you to stay home alone so do you want to come to my house? Or do you want me to stay here with you?

Laura: I'll go to your house because I want to see Rydel

Riker: okay let's go

Riker and Laura got into Rikers car and drove to the Lynchs house. When they get there Riker unlocks the door and walks into the house with Laura.

Rydel: (hugs Laura) hey, I saw what Ross did. Are you okay?

Laura: yeah I'm fine but can we not talk about it?

Rydel: yeah, so you wanna go to the mall? I'm really bored

Laura: yeah sure lets go, but I left my bag here last time I was here in... Ross' room

Riker: I'll get it for you, be right back

Rikers POV

I walk upstairs to Ross' room to get Laura purse and when I got to his room I saw him sitting on his room staring down at him lap crying. I tried to sneak in, get her purse, and sneak but but I tripped and fell so he looked up at me.

Ross: (whispers) hey...

Riker: hey I just came to her Laura's purse

Ross: okay

Riker: (grabs Laura's purse) okay I'm gonna go, bye

Ross: (stops him) wait Riker can I ask you something

Riker: (turns around) sure what is it

Ross: do you think Laura still loves me?

Riker: (turns back around so Ross couldn't see his face and smirks) no... Because she told me she loves me (walk out)

~End of POV~

Laura: (sees Riker with her purse and gets up) thanks Riker (hugs him)

Riker: (hugs back) no problem, now go have some girl time at the mall

Laura: okay (kisses his cheek) bye

Riker: bye

What everyone downstairs didn't know was that Rocky, Ross, and Ryland were all watching and listening to all that and they weren't so happy about the girl they love being with their older brother.

*At the Mall with Rydel and Laura*

Rydel: hey Laura come on cheer up please?

Laura: fine but only for you cause I know you wanna have fun. Where do you wanna go?

Rydel: let's get smoothies

Laura: okay

Rydel and Laura walk to the smoothie place and get smoothies. They were sitting at the table when someone Laura never wanted to see again walked into the smoothie place.

Laura: Kaitlyn?! What are you doing here?!

Kaitlyn: I saw you walk in here and I just wanted to explain what happened

Rydel: we don't wanna hear your lies, get out of here

Kaitlyn: no I'm not lying what I'm saying is true

Laura: fine, explain what happened I guess

Kaitlyn: okay so I went upstairs to talk to Riker but when he walked into his room and I was about to Ross ran up the stairs, grabbed me, ran to his room, pushed me on the bed, and started to make out with me. I didn't want to make out with him cause I knew you two loved each other, you have to believe me.

Laura: I do believe you, thanks for telling me the truth

Kaitlyn: no problem, well I better get going, I hope when can hang out soon cause we're cool now right?

Laura: right, yeah hopefully we will, well bye thanks again

Kaitlyn: no problem, bye Laura, bye Rydel

Rydel: bye

*outside with Kaitlyn*

She walks outside and goes to her car. She sat there for a while and then smirked.

Kaitlyn: wow she believed the story. Ross is so mine now (drives away)

----------------------------------
A/N- wow Kaitlyn's a terrible person just so terrible. I wonder if people actually read this and if people still like why story...

How many people read this and still like my story?