Chapter 9

Morning .....

Sai was standing in front of mirror ...dressing up herself ....

Her eyes were all red ..... she did not sleep last night ....

Virat woke up ...his head was aching like hell ....
He opened his eyes properly and saw sai getting ready !

V - sai ... u r going somehwere ?

She did not reply back and continue getting ready with more aggressive expressions .....

He was confused....but his state of confusion changed to shock when he saw her closing the suitcase containing her stuff ...

He jumped off his bed !

V - sai ... what r u doing ? Why are you packing ur suitcase ?

She continued working ...

V - sai ...im talking to u ...
But when she was not paying attention to him , he held her arm to make her face him but she winced in pain ...

S - outchh .....

V - sai ...
He immediately removed his grip over her arm nd saw her arm swelled and all red at a particular area ...

Atcually last night , while they both were arguing, virat unknowingly held her arm tight cauing this little injury ...but right now he does mot remember anything regarding last night ...

V - sai what has happend here ?

He asked pointing towards her arm ...

V - how did u get hurt ??
Wait did you apply anything on it ? lemme do it ..come here..sit ...

She jerked his hand and pushed him a little .

S - just stop it virat .... I dont need this fake sympathy anymore .... and that s really great....first hurt others and then tend to the wounds given...

V - fake sympathy !! Amd hurt someone ?? Did I do this ?

He asked ?....he was madly confused

S - yes ....but why do u care ..afterall .everything is fake in our relation ...my love is fake ... aur marriage is a mistake ...,, loving me was a mistake .... makinb love with me was a mistake ...having this child is a mistake . ! Isn't it ???

V - what are u talking sai ...

S - im just saying what you told me last night ...don't tell me you remember nothing about it !

V - last night??? What happened last night??? I can't remember anything sai ...

S - of course ...u want to forget me and everything related to me then why would you remember about last night .....

He put his alll thoughts and energy and tried to think over it ..... and he got some fade clips about last night ....

V - sai ..listen .. I was completly drunk last night ...I dont remember anything ... whatever I did or whatever I said was all in that fit of drunkness ..that s it ... im sure I won't mean any of the wrong things that I said ...so pls ..just let it go .., don't take all that seriously ...

S - LET IT GO?????? is it really that easy for u to say this ...breaking my heart to million peices and now u r saying let it go ...forget it ??

V - sai !

He wanted to comsole her ,
?..he felt pity looking at her hurt but he really can't remember anything

S - u don't care right .... now even I don't care ...

V - sai ..who the hell said that I dont care ...

S - you r just shouting and speaking this one thing again and again ... since day one .. I DONT WANT THIS CHILD ! I DONT WANT THIS CHILD ! I DONT WANT THIS CHILD !

SHE SAID SCREAMING ...
AND JUST THEN SHE FELT AS IF SOMEONE WAS STANDING ON THE DOOR BUT she went closer but THERE WAS NO ONE ....

She looked at virat and continued !
S - u know what virat ..u just let me go ... I dont think I have any place left in ur heart or in this house ...

V - sai ..yaar ...pls try to understand .....

S - virat ..just let me leave ..pls move aside ...

V - sai ..no ... pls ..

S - virat move ..

And before he could say anything , she took her bags and went down !

All were having their breakfast....

BK - karishma ..go and see where is sai ... she is supposed to eat on time now ..,come on ...go and call her .

Ash - vahini ...I can see another glow and happiness on ur face SINCE u have got this news ...

Bk- ofcourse ... I ll have to be happy ..after all im getting my heir to this family.... I have raised virat like my own son ...and now seeing him becoming a dad , is just a dream come true .for me ... im so hsppy ..I cant just explain in words ..

And just then they saw sai coming down....
And they all saw her bags and their smiles faded !

All rushed to her ...

And virat also came down running !

To be continue !!!

Precap -

P - sai does not want this child bhadi maami ...

Bk - how you can be so insensitive sai ? JUST SHAME ON U !!

?
?..
..
SHE FAINTED !!

V - sai !!!!

?
?
?
?

Vote and comment !