Chapter 22

They both reached back home ....

Had dinner with all ...

All the ladies were busy i gossiping ...virat was feeling very light today ...  Virat and Mohit had gone out for a walk after dinner ....

Virat returned and saw sai s heavy eyes ..... He got it that she was sleepy.....but hesitating to say as all were sitting with her ....

V - sai ... It's getting late ...you should be resting ..come ...

He said extending his hand ...

Bk - haan ...sai go and sleep ....

Sai held his hand and they both walked to their Room ...

She settled on bed  .... Stretched her legs only to find her feet swollen .....

V - lay back ..!
He said holding a bottle of oil and sitting on bed in front of her and placing her feet in his lap ...

S - what are you doing ..???

She asked while virat was busy examining her feet ....

S - virat ??

V - hmm ??

S - what ??
She asked pointing towards her feet which were in his lap ...

V - your feet ...so swelled ....I noticed in the hospital today ... I m sure it hurts ..haina??

S - yeah ... Sometimes !

V - it's ok  .. I'll massage it .....

S -  you don't need to do this ...I'll manage its ok ...even you look tired ...should take some rest ...

V - you ll feel good .. let me do it ...

S - virat ..listen ..

V - shh ..I won't  .... pls ... Stay quite and close ur eyes ...

She could not argue more ..she laid straight and felt relaxed as he massaged his feet ....

He massaged her feet for good one hour ...anything that relaxes her can never be tiring for him .....

She slept already .... 
He slightly wiped the oil off her feet ... And went to the washroom to clean  his hands .....

He came back and adjusted the pillows behind her ...

He was about to cover her with the blanket but then stopped ....

He sat on his knees on the floor , near her and leaned a little towards her belly ......

He did not know what but something was pulling him closer ...

He touched her belly slightly making sure he does not disturb her sleep .. 

The moment he touched her belly , he could feel a movement inside ....
Sai also moved a little as she felt it moving inside her ... Unaware that it was daddy's touch which was making the little one so excited ....

His heart felt another level of happines with the touch .he never touched her baby bump before and never felt like this but today something in him pushed him towards this and he could not stop himself .. It was just him and his little baby spending time together through the unspoken words , making each other relaxed and happy ...

After a while , he stood up in order to avoid disturbing sai though  he did not want to remove his hand from her baby bump and separate from his baby .... but the baby was moving a lot with his touch and disturbing his  mumma  .... So he had to give in at last ...

He laid on his side smiling like a fool ...

" this is so beautiful ❤️😍 " ...
He exclaimed and complimented the feelings which were going on inside him ...

To be continued !