Chapter 11

Sai had some water and got back to herself ...

V - u r okay ?

She nodded ...

Ash - sai ...beta pls .... go to ur room and rest for sometime  .... you look sick  ....

Bk - exactly .... just stop making stupid plans ....u r not going anywhere ....
And don't even think of abortion....

Now this was enough for sai ...

S - enough !
She shouted ....

S - enough is enough ... why can't you all stop blaming me all the time ?
Kaku I really need to know this today  .... why always I m considered wrong ...

P - sai ...you should not be talking to bhadi maami this way.
She tried to order sai  ...

S - and you should not be ordering me like this otherwise the outcome will be very dreadful ... I m warning  you pakhi didi just stop interfering in my matters ...

V - sai ...relax ....

So - just look at this girl  ..... she has wrong intentions and plans for her own baby and now she is shouting at us to prove her actions right  ...

Bk - sai ... you can't behave like this with all ...especially when its ur own fault...

S - its not my fault  ... yes the news of abortion is right  ... it is absolutely right .... but it's not me who want to have abortion , its ur dearest son who is forcing me to kill my child ...

Bk - what  !
She murmeres in shock ....

S - yes kaku ... virat does not want this child ... and according to him , this child is a mistake ... and he badly wants  me to get rid of it ...but I can't do this so I have decided to leave this house and raise my child by myself ... so just stop blaming me ....

She shouted all this in one go as she was hell frustrated ....

All were still shocked ....

N - virat ...what is sai talking ?

V - she is right baba ... its me who does not want to keep this child at the moment  ....

And before he could talk more , a tight slap landed on his face ....

Bk - stop this nonsense at once virat ...
Is it a joke for u ? Is it that easy to let go of a child .... why ? Just tell me why dont you want this child ?

V - kaku ... I want sai to settle in her career first and then think of children ....

Bk - so for this reason u r ready to kill, the heir of this family???

Ash - godu ...this is not a justified reason  .... sai can continue her work till the time she can and we can look for other ways as well .....

V - we cannot aai ... now we cannot....
This is gonna be a complicated pregnancy  ... sai  would need utmost rest .... moreover her life is also at stake..... now at this point how can I let her comtinue this pregnancy  ....

Nobody has answer .... all started understanding virat s point as well

V - pls try to see things from my perspective  as well ....

S - but virat I will take care of myself .... there are chances of something wrong  but it's not sure right ....

Bk - we cannot compromise with sai s life but if things are not sure to go wrong then the decision can be reconsidered ...

S - I don't want to reconsider anything kaku ...my decisom is final ... I m going to keep this child amd im happily ready to die  for it if needed ...

V - sai !

S - and because virat is no way ready to change his mentality , im all set to leave this house ...

Bk - this won't happen ...you will not leave  for this reason ....
And if sai feels that things will be ok , and she wants to continue then she will stay here only ..... with everyone  ...

S - but kaku ..

Bk - im not yet done ... you can't be left alone at this stage  .... u need proper rest so u won't leave ....and this is final  ...... mohit shift her things back to her room  ...
Sai you should be resting  ...  go to ur room ..SHIVANI help her to the room ...

ASH - Virat , come with me ... I need to talk to you ...

TO BE CONTINUED !!

PRECAP - AAI - VIRAT CONVERSATION !!
KAKU FRAMES SOME LAWS  TO TAKE CARE OF SAI ....

VOTE AND COMMENT  ...

Updated 3 stories today  ... rest i'll try tomorrow  ...