Chapter 14

All have gathered at the dining table ...
All were having their dinner ..

Virat came home , he was directly moving to his room when ashwini called him ..

Ash - godu  ..come beta ... dinner is ready...

V -  aai , i do..

Ash - i wont listen  ... come on join us  ....

Virat came and settled beside SAI ....

She smiled looking at him  , he also faintly smiled and then immediately looked other side ....

Sai again looked disappointed ...

Bk - i have something important to say ... i have organized a small pooja tomowoorw ...and i want all to be present there..

She said lookinb at virat ...

V - kaku .. i have some important work ..i won't be.

Bk - no excuses virat ..this puja is specially for u  sai and ur baby ...u have to be present there tomorrow...

Virat could not argue further ...

All finisned their dinner , and departed to their rooms ..
Sai and sonali were in kitchen..

SO  - here take this milk for virat ...go ...

S - kaku ...u really think this is gonna work ? I mean ..umm

So - sai ..just relax ..what is wrong in giving it a try ... now just stop confusing your self ..go before virat sleeps .. go ..

Sai hesitatingly went to her room ..

Virat was busy on a call ...

Once he was done , he turned only to see sai standing very close ..

They were very close , at first virat almost got lost in her ..but he came back to his senses and moved back ..

V - um  .. i am sorry !.

S - no need ..
She said in a flirting tone getting closer

S - have it ...
She said offering him the glass of milk ...

Virat felt strange ..

He took the  glass from her hand ,

V - I'll have it later ..

He said keeping the glass on the table ...

He was about to get , but sai held his hand and pulled him towards her ...

S - i love u virat  ..

She whispered in his ear and kissed his cheek and opening the buttons of his shirt ...

He clutched her hand whicg was on the buttons of his shirt  ...

V - what r you doing  ...

S - what can you see ..

V - sai ...just stop it .., and tell me  what r u upto ... ??

S - virat .. im just trying to release your stress ...all the tensions between both of us ..

V - like this ???
He asked in a little disgusted way ..

Sai got it that this did not work ..

V - you think ima totally addicted horny type of persom, whose has been all the while after you just for sex and noe that i m upset , so you ll distract me with things like these ??? And i l.l just forget everything and go with the flow just for spending a night ??you really think this low about me ?? 

S - virat ... i was just ..

V - enough sai .. i m feeling so disgusted at myself  after realizing that this is the image that i have created in your mind for myself ..

S - u r taking me wrong virat ..

V - you have taken me wrong sai ...i can state this fact with 100 % surity that you know nothing about virat chavan ... and this is clearly seen in your actions ... this was clearly seen long back when you stood against my decision ..and the ironical thing is that decion wzs completely meant for your safety and career security..but you could not understand,me

S - virat ...its just that I can't see you stay away from me like this .. VIRAT,  its our child ..

She said putting his hand on her belly  ..

He withdrew his hand ...

V - nhi sai ... its YOUR decision just YOURS ...
Im sorry but pls ...excuse me .....

He went from there ....

Precap - health  complications !!!!!