Chapter 23

After a few days .....

Sai and virat have started having a good talk with each other ...

Sai is almost in her 7th month ..
Owing to the complications , she feels tired and exhausted ..
Sometimes , even the slightest movement of her baby , makes her feel uneasy and becomes quite painful ..

Nights are not easy for her to pass .....
At this time ,. Virat becomes her biggest  support ....

He stays awake with her , helps her to feel comfortable ...

It starts with the morning yoga and then He is after her through out the day ... Taking care of her ..
.
.
.

All were having tea ...

Sai was freshening up so virat joined all ..

In few minutes , sai also came out ....

Virat helped her settle and fetched a glass of juice for her ....

Bk - I think we should start planning sai s godhbharai ....

Ash - I was thinking the same ... We should plan it now .....

Ni - it will be grand function vahini ... After all it's about my grandchild ...

Om - definitely .. it's gonna be chavan 's grandchild ..function has to be a grand one ....

The gossips continued !

V - aai , sai and I wont  have lunch today ... We are going out !

Ash - where are you both going ?

S - shopping ! I need to buy some things so I'm going with virat today ....

Ash - achaa ..take care!
.
.
.
.

In the mall ..

Sai was looking for some maternity dresses for herself ....
Virat got a call so went out to attend ...

After a few minutes , he was getting back to the store where sai was selecting her dresses , he passed by a baby store ...

He could not stop himself and just enteres the store ...

The little , cozy things were so so pretty .....

Virat had already in mind thought and wished of having a daughter although he still hesitates to talk about it in front of anyone because of his previous actions .....

He started buying things ..... he totally forgot about sai and got engrossed in shopping for his little one ...

He bought a lot of dresses , toys ( more pink and some blue or other colours ) because at the back of his mind he thought that it may be a boy as well so did not want to disappoint his little champ if it turns to be a boy ! ...

Sai was done with her shopping ..she came out to look for virat and found him in the next store , looking confused ..

SHE WENT in and saw a lot of baby stuff in the cart ...

S - virat !

V- hmm ...

He was closely studying the material of two baby  sweaters ..

SAI was surprised and confused .....

S - virat ..what are you doing?

V - sai just look at these two sweaters .. which one is good?

S - virat ..both are ok  ...but why are you ..

V - nahi ... the material is different... and i want the softest and the most comfortable  things for my daughter ...

His last words captured her attention ...

S  - for whom ?
She asked with surprise !

V -  my daugh ...
And just then he realised what he said and what he was doing.....

He became a little awkward ..

V - ummm ... i just found.....all this good .... i mean these things look pretty ..so bought all these ... just reducing your work ...that s it ...

He tried to cover up ...but the affection , care and love was already visible on her face ...

Sai was in an aww after this  .... she was lacking words to express her feelings , her happiness .....

V - are yo done with ur things?

S - hmm ..

She did not want to make him more awkward so supported him in changing the topic ...
.

.
.
.
Later they both reached back home ... they had just entered , virat received a call from dig asking him to attend an important meeting with some senior officers ..

Virat was on partial leave for sai but could not reject this offer so agreed to be a part of it ...

.
.
.

At night ..

He had been calling in between to know about sai throughout the day ...

Its been late ...

Sai was still.l awake ... she had become used to sleeping after a huge Gossip sessiom  with him ... she was waiting  for him ...

TO BE CONTINUED  !

PRECAP  - LETS MAKE THEM LOVE EACH OTHER IN NEXT PART 🌚🌚 ....

PLANNING TO WRITE A MATURE PART .....
WANT THAT PART TO BE THE NEXT ONE ???? 😉