Period

After lunch I go to the restroom. As I pull down my pants ,I realize the period fairy came early. Oh God, is it showing through my pants? I bunch up a load of toilet paper and stick in it my underwear and race to the mirror to see if the blood is seeping through to my pants. It must have had just started during lunch, because I was fine after 3rd period. I look into the mirror and see a huge ass oval of blood on my butt. Thank God for jackets. I pull my keys out of my jacket and prepare to run to my car for my extra clothes I keep in my bag along with my makeup and a tampon, but the fucking bell rings. Now is not the time. Shit. I make my way to geography with Mr. Morris and as the tardy bell rings I go up to his desk and ask him if I can run to my car really quick to grab something, and he demands to know what it is before he dismisses me. Oh God. Well yolo. I whisper I had my period and I needed pants and he said rather loudly" your period?! Oh jeez I'm darn sorry go on sweetie. " I look around the room to see a bunch of kids trying to keep from laughing, and of course. Dominic is in this class. Well now the whole class knows I'm on my period. Great. I blush and race out the door , and I'm actually tearing up like really? I get to my car, grab my clothes and tampon and rush to the bathroom. I change and put my stuff back in my car. As I make it back to Geography I couldn't help but think, well what a Great first day this is.