Hell

THE MORNING STARTED WITH A BANG. That's all I could describe it as, a bang. My dad was hungover and grumpy as I made him his tea and it was chucking it down.

Rain bounced off my thin raincoat as I walked to school, i still wasnt used to the time zone and my eyes dropped every couple seconds. I was cold and shivering when i got to school, it looked like a shit hole.

Kids my age ran everywhere as I walked towards the school, there were the stereotypical bullies and the people they bullied. I just so happened to be in the wrong place at the right time.

"Hey, Newbie, dont these kids look stupid?" An annoying American accent said from behind me, his grip on my upper arm almost bruising.

"No? They look normal." I answered normally.

"What?! They arent normal, why did I even bother asking you?" He grumbled and pushed me away from him.

"Maybe because I'm better than you?" I said as I turned to face him, he looked mad.

"How dare you! I'm way better than you, midget." He said as he stoned towards me and shoved me again.

"Ok, you troglodyte." I smirked at him.

He huffed and turned around and stormed off, seems as if mummy and daddy didnt teach him basic manners.

"Woah! That was so cool!" The voice of one of the people the bully was bullying said. I turned around and looked at the boy who was beaming brightly at me, he seemed just as excited as the rest of them as they looked at me with admiration.

"Oh! Thanks, he was just annoying me." I responded to the boy with a genuine smile, he seemed cool and so did his friends even if they had yet to speak to me.

"I'm Mike Wheeler, what's your name?" The boy who i had been talking to asked.

"Daniel, Daniel Brown."