Chapter Nine

Here is chapter nine.

John and Maria was heading to the movie theater to go on their 'date'. Trish and Jeff stayed at John's place to watch Fredricka.

It had been a couple of weeks since Maria was released from the hospital. She was still a little sore but is able to move normally. Though she couldn't wrestle for awhile, she didn't care. She was happy to be alive.

He handed his keys to a park valet. John wrapped an arm around Maria's shoulders as they walked into the theater.

They paid their tickets, got their popcorn and soda, and went to go see the Lion King. The live action re-make. As they watched the movie she leaned into John. She hadn't felt so safe and warm in a long time. Being with John just feels so right.

After the movie was over they headed towards the front of the theater. "That was an good movie." Maria said. "I'm glad you liked it." he replied. "It may not be as good as the original, but it was nice." she added.

"We better head home." John suggested. "Yeah. I really want to see my little Fredricka again." Maria said as John assisted her into his car.

As John drove Ariana Grande's Thank u, Next started playing on his radio, and Maria started singing along to the song. John smiled, seeing how much fun he and Maria were having.

After parking the car into his driveway he helped Maria out of his car, then he leaned in and gave her a peck on the cheek, causing her to giggle softly.

They went inside, and they were amazed to see Jeff feeding Fredricka with her bottle. "Since when were you good with kids?" John asked. "Well as you might want to know, Trish and I are hoping to have a child someday. And besides, if we're gonna have a child, I feel I need to become the best dad in the world." Jeff said.

''Where's Trish?" Maria asked. ''She's using the bathroom." Jeff replied. While John and Jeff chatted some more, Maria went to go find Trish.

The moment Trish came out of the bathroom their eyes met, and they squealed and hugged. "So. How was the date?" Trish asked. "It was good. The movie was good." Maria replied.

"Jeff told us you two are planning to have a baby." Maria said. Trish's eyes went wide. "He did what?" Trish hollared. "JEFF!" she shouted.

Maria followed Trish back to the living room, with Fredricka now in her chair. Trish grabbed Jeff by the ear. "Ow! Hey that's my earring." Jeff whined.

"You told them we were going to have a child? Did you forget it was a secret?" Trish wondered in a demanding tone. "Sorry! Must've slipped past my mind." Jeff said. Trish let out a frustrated sigh before letting go of his ear.

"So have you thought of any names yet?" Maria asked. "Well we thought long and hard. So we decided that if it's a girl, we would name it Tabatha." Trish replied. "But if it's a boy, then we would name it Joshua." Jeff said.

"Well we're so happy with you guys." Maria said. "Yeah. We'll be praying for you." John said.

They all said their goodbyes before Trish and Jeff left. "Can you believe it? They've been married for years and now they're gonna have a baby." Maria said excitedly. "Yeah. That's amazing." John said.

"Let me put Fredricka to sleep real quick." Maria said as she carried Fredricka to her crib. She returned and they both sat on the couch. John turned on the tv.

He flipped through the channels but couldn't find anything interesting. They looked into each other's eyes and smiled.

He cupped her face, brought his face to her's and kissed her. With no hesitation she started kissing back. So they were making out heavily and Maria was on her back, with him on top.

He started kissing her neck, causing her to moan softly. He slid a hand under her shirt and squeezed her breast over her bra.

He was about to push up her shirt when they heard a noise. She gasped. "What was that?" she said, sounding afraid. John looked at a window, and saw a figure.

"Stay here." he whispered to Maria. She nodded. John grabs a bat and casually peered out the front door. He's scanning his front lawn when he heard a car door shut.

He then saw the tail lights of a car. It started to drive off. He chases after it but it was long gone. Letting out a frustrated sigh, he head back inside and check on Maria. "You okay?" he asked. "Yeah." "I couldn't get the license plate."

"Was that Mike?" she wondered, started to feel panicky. "I don't know. It could've been him." John said.

She started sobbing. "He's stalking me. I know it. Maybe I made a mistake." she said, as she started to cry. John pulled her in, letting her cry in his chest.

"It's gonna be okay. Nothing's going to happen to you." she looked up into his eyes. "How can you be so sure?" she asked. "I'll never let you out of my sight. I vow never to let him lay a hand on you. He'll have to get by me before I let get to you or your daughter." he said, confidently.

He could see tears coming out of her eyes as she smiled. They kissed again. "I think we should get to bed." John suggested. "I agree." she replied.

After John double checked the doors and windows. they both changed into their sleep attire, and walked through the hall. He started to head into his room when Maria grabbed his hand. "John?" "Yes Maria? What is it?" "Can I sleep with you?" she asked soflty. "Sure."

They laid in John's bed. John wrapped her arms around her, she snuggled up close to him. "Hey Maria." "Yeah?" "I love you." she couldn't believe her ears. That brought a warm feeling to her heart. "I love you too." she replied back softly.

Let me know what you thought of the chapter.