Chapter Twenty Three

Here is the finale. Enjoy.

"Do you John Cena take Maria Kanellis to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"And do you Maria Kanells take John Cena to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

All their friends and family got up and cheered.

Two months later

John returned to their fancy hotel room on their honeymoon. He saw Maria sitting on a chair with a big smile on her face. "Hey honey. What are you so happy about?" he asked.

"I'm pregnant!" she said excitedly. His eyes went wide. He picked up his wife and kissed her. "That's amazing babe." he said.

"You're going to be a father."

"I can't wait." he replied.

Nine months later

Maria gave birth to a healthy boy name Nathan Cena-Kanellis. "Oh. He has your eyes hon." Maria said to John.

Jeff Hardy and Trish Stratus later came in with their baby girl Tabatha, after Trish gave birth five months ago.

"You think Fredricka will get along with her new baby brother?" John asked. "Oh come on. I think they'll get along just fine." Maria answered.

One year later

John and Maria were sitting on their couch watching Fredricka and Nathan having fun in their living room.

"Look at them crawl. I'm so proud of them." Maria said, squeezing John's hand. "I know. I'm so happy." John said.

They see Nathan crawling over to them. John picked him up and held him. "Hey there champ." John said. "Dada." Both John and Maria's eyes went wide. "Did he just say daddy?"

"Dada." Nathan repeated. "It's close enough." Maria added. "We're all so proud of you!"

That was the story. Let me know what you thought of it.