chapter 1 : Letter to Hogwarts Arrives

Author's note: None of the Characters Belong to me except my ocs.

Harry,Ella,Hillary and Noah potter woke up to their Parents making Breakfast for the Family.

Ella said ' Good Morning Mom and Dad.
Noah said ' Good morning Mom and Dad.
Hillary said ' good morning mom and Dad.
Harry said ' good Morning mom and Dad.

James said ' Good morning Kidos . We made Breakfast.

Lilly said ' good morning Ella,Harry, Hillary and Noah. Breakfast is Ready. Ready to eat?
Ella said ' I am Hungry for breakfast.
Noah said ' Let's go eat. I wonder What's for Breakfast
Harry said ' I hope we are having Pancakes. Those are my favorite breakfast food to eat.

Hillary said ' I hope we are having Waffles for Breakfast because they are my favorite breakfast for to eat. Let's go eat breakfast.

All of the Potter Quarplets raced downstairs for breakfast to everything they like was prepared for them. They saw they parents coming out of the Kitchen. Their parents four Letters in their robes and Were bringing Breakfast to the Dining Table.  The kids helped bring breakfast to the Table.

Lilly  said ' Ella and Hillary here are Presents for you girls. She handed them their letters to hogwarts. They opened the letters and Hugged their Mom.

James said '  Harry and Noah here are your presents for you boys. He handed them letters to hogwarts. They opened the letters and They Hugged their Dad.

James and Lilly Hugged each other and their kids and told ' we will do shopping later today if you guys want to.

They Said ' yes we would love to go summer. shopping.

Next chapter is Shopping for the Clothes and Supplies for Hogwarts. Who are the Going to Run into during  their Shopping Trip?
Find Next Chapter