! author's note !

hey lovelies!

its been awhile since i last posted for any of my stories including the second book for this series. as you have noticed ( or not ) i have removed poisoned youth from my published stories and put it back in my drafts. this is not because i have forgotten about it or don't like it, in fact i love it so much that it hurt to draft the story as a whole. to be honest, i have ideas that i have never written yet keep thinking about on a daily basis, and i know i will never write.

it saddens me to say that poisoned youth has been removed permanently, and this Only Human is officially a solo book with no sequel. i am not going to promise it will come back or not, because i know the idea will stress me out and push me further away. 

i want to thank everyone for reading this book and for those who had a chance to read poisoned youth! it was a delight and something I cherished since the 100 had first premiered in 2014. it was my life, and i will forever be grateful for it. much love to the fandom too.

i know i said i would continue writing, but times change. i know i changed a lot in my personal life and i want to try new things, new ideas, new stories. 

quinn jordan will always have my heart. she was a character i created with the idea of who i wanted to be - fierce, confident, a protector, and a lover. i learned so much through writing about her, and maybe within this long hiatus, i realized how much i missed her. she was a comfort to me, someone i could lean on (metaphorically) after school or work and not worry about the outside world and all its problems. she was my crutch, my person.

i will never forget her or the journey that got me here today.

again, i want to thank you all for your support! i love you all!

- quinnjordan, 2022