Part one

Y/N tossed and turned in her restless slumber. She darted her eyes to her alarm clock and it read 3:14 am. Y/N got up and walked past her closet which displayed her wing suit and went to the bathroom. She turned on the light and looked down. There she saw her locket which contained her mother's picture. Y/N's mother passed away in a fatal car accident, which left her family heartbroken. This happened 6 years ago when Y/N was 19. She washed her face with a warm wash cloth and snuggled right back into bed. She stayed up for two full gruesome hours replaying the moment of her mother dying over and over. Before she knew it, she fell into a deep sleep after sobbing for some time.

BEEP BEEP BEEP. "Oh my lord will you shut up!" Y/N exclaimed. Y/N swung her hand down on the alarm button and got out of bed. She slowly walked her way down the spiral stairs that led into the kitchen. "Good morning Y/N! Big day today, remember the air signals and calls oh and don't forget-". "Dad I remember you don't need to remind me you'll be there with me throughout the day, I got this." Y/N said. "I'm so proud of you" said Pete. Pete walked out of the kitchen and opened his 2 car garage which held his Porsche 911 and his beloved Ninja GPZ 900R. He hopped on his motorcycle and revved the engine. And he was off.

Y/N was nervous because today they were recruiting pilots for Top Gun. Her father, Pete Mitchell was the 1% that made it into Top Gun with his wingman, Nick Bradshaw. Sadly, Nick passed away from hitting his head whilst ejecting in an intense battle. Pete was heartbroken because of how close they were. He would keep the guilt of Nick's death on his back. Y/N was dreading of seeing Bradley Bradshaw, the son of Nick. Y/N and Bradley were never close because of what happened to Bradley's father. They've always had a growing tension over time. Bradley hated Pete for as long as he could walk.
Soon Y/N would have to face him.