Part five

"Dad what's this email about?" Asked Y/N. "Oh uh you'll have to find out tomorrow." Exclaimed Maverick. Maverick sent out an email to all of the Top Gun recruits. Y/N was skeptical about his response because he winked after he replied. "What are you up to, you only ever wink when you're up to something." "I don't know what you're talking about." sarcastically said Maverick.

Y/N walked up to her room and thought about later today. She cringed thinking about how she treated Rooster today. Y/N got dressed into a silk sleep set that her mother bought her when she was 15. It somehow still fit her perfectly. She dimmed the lights and played jazz music, her moms favorite.

Y/N woke up and dressed in athletic clothes as recommended in the email. She got in her black Jeep Wrangler and drove to the beach.

Y/N looked out her window and couldn't believe her eyes. "Football?" She got out of her car and walked up to her dad.

"So this is what you planned huh?" Asked Y/N. "Well do you like it?" Said Maverick. Y/N laughed and ran up to everyone. Phoenix ran up to Y/N and asked "Where the hell have you been?". Y/N laughed and said "I slept in late.""Well at least you're here now. I was going to " Y/N giggled. "HEADS". Just as Y/N could look up she got hit in the head with a football.

Y/N opened her eyes and everyone huddled over. "Damn Y/N you good?" Said Payback. "Rooster what the hell man." Said Phoenix. Y/N thought to herself ROOSTER? out of everyone Rooster?

"Oh my God Y/N. You alright?" I looked up at Rooster and said "Yeah um im fine I just need some ice." "Here let me walk you up to the bar." Y/N thought to herself "No this cannot be happening. Is this a prank?"

After Rooster walked Y/N far enough where they could talk alone Y/N said "Rooster im really sorry about yesterday and how I've been treating you. I should've just stayed out of it." Rooster cut her off. "Y/N I forgive you and besides I think this evens it

Rooster walked Y/N up to the bar and opened the door for her. "I'm going to use the restroom." Y/N walked a little too fast for comfort to the women's restroom. She closed the door behind her and looked in the mirror. A bruise was forming on her cheekbone. It wasn't as bad as everybody sought it out to be. But it hurt like hell.

Y/N walked out of the restroom. Rooster was there with a bag of ice. "Thank you. Bradley." Rooster nodded. "Let's head back you should probably sit down."

Y/N walked back with Rooster and Bob had just scored a touchdown. They both rushed over and joined in. "Bob, Bob, Bob, Bob" everybody chanted. Bob had the biggest smile on his face. "Mavericks buying drinks tonight!" Hangman yelled.