Part six

~After training was done~

"Hey uh Y/N, don't feel the need to go to Penny's I can take you back home." Said Rooster. "That's really sweet Bradley but uh I think a few drinks are fine."

Maverick walked up to Y/N and said "I'm going on a date tonight will you please promise me to ice your cheekbone and no more than a couple beers?" "Yeah dad I can do that" Maverick smiled and drove off.

~back at the bar~

Y/N looked around the bar and didn't see rooster. "Hey uh do you know where Rooster is?" Y/N asked Pheonix. "No" replied Pheonix. "What you got a crush on him?" Hangman joked. Everybody started laughing.

Pheonix and I were invited to a drinking game with Hangman and Payback. "Okay have you ever played beer pong?" Pheonix and I laughed. "Are you joking?" Asked Pheonix.

~An hour passes by~

"Y/N let me take you to the bathroom" Said Pheonix. "I don't feel good." Said Y/N. "Because you're hammered. How many drinks did you get?" Asked Pheonix. "Not a lot." Y/N was slurring her words. I'm taking you home. "No" said Y/N

Pheonix walked her to the back door and bumped into Rooster. "I can take it from here." Said Rooster. "Okay just her home safe." Said Pheonix.

"Just a few drinks huh?" Rooster laughed. Y/N glared at him. "My head hurts." Said Y/N. "Roll your window down." Said Rooster. "What all did you drink Y/N? You're lucky Penny wasn't there."
"I mean I just had a couple." Replied Y/N

"Do you need help getting out of the car?" Asked Rooster. "Bradley im not a fucking baby." Rooster was surprised with Y/N because he's never heard her swear before. "Alright" replied Rooster. He helped her into her house and placed her in her bedroom.

"Bradley stay here." Said Y/N. "What?" Replied Rooster. "Stay"