New Mood

3rd person POV

Of course those guys forgot about me again, doesn't surprise me anymore, even when I'm in pain, they don't play attention to me.

Beanie said in her thoughts, as she walked into her room and felt nothing, there they were playing with cars and dolls

"Hey, Move the hell over brats" Beanie said with a pissed off tone

"We don't have to listen to you-" suddenly beanie picked katelynn up by her neck

"You wanna piss me off more then before you little brat" beanie said holding her niece by the neck.

"Um Beanie, I hate katelynn just as much but please put her down before you break something" William said getting scared and panicking

"Pssh whatever, your dumb cowards" she let katelynn go and layed down on her bed with her kindle in hand, she was about to watch some My Little Pony on Netflix when she saw Red demon flew into the room.

"Beanie, We have news that Michael was able to find Evan's body and put it into a robotic body, like freddy or bonnie, either way, we think you should go check it out" red demon said as she held onto Beanies hoodie.

"Alright and after that we'll go watch Yandere Simulator Videos" Beanie walked away leaving her niece and nephew confused as to who she was talking to.

Some days later

"I'm jay from the kubz scouts, and THAT DUDE" beanie just got done watching a yan sim vid from one of her favorite YouTubers, she didn't have an account but was able to watch ther vids via website.

She loved yan sim and even dreamt about meeting her favorite characters like Midori And Rival Chan.

As Beanie began to go to sleep, she awoke in the same high school yandere simulator was placed in, it was like a dream come true.

She soon found midori and fangirled

"Omg, omg, YOUR MIDORI!" beanie hugged the green hair girl

"Um...hi, normally people don't hug me"

"Well I'm not normal either" beanie said letting her go and looking for rival chan.

As Beanie dreamt more and more about yandere simulator, she some how was able to bring yandere simulator to life, midori was with her irl and they become very good friends until...that day