Returned home with a new Friend

It was time For Beanie to finally get home, but she begged Pennywise to go with her since the streets can get dangerous when its night time.

"Please!" Said a begging Beanie, she didn't want to leave Pennywise alone, she felt safe after all that happened beforehand.

"Ugh fine but don't expect me to walk you to your door as well" said Pennywise

They got out of the sewers and began to walk to Beanies home.

"I hope My friends aren't mad at me for leaving that god forsaken Hospital, I hope no one stocked a needle in me as I slept" Beanie thought walking along side Pennywise.

"I hope no one from the villans group sees me with a demon/human, they'll make fun of me like before" pennywise thought walking as well.

Soon they arrived at Beanies home, the place was big but then again from what Beanie had told Pennywise, they was alot of People in the house.

"Welp heres your home, do check up on me every now and then will you" pennywise was about to walk away when he heared a female voice that didn't belong to Beanie.

"Beanie there you are, where have you been and who...is that?!" Said a robotic Girl with red eyes in a black eyeballs, she walked close to Beanie and grabbed her.

"He didn't hurt you did he, where did that bandage come from?" Said the robot girl.

"Ugh" beanie tried getting out of the Robots arms but it didn't work "his name is pennywise, he helped me when I needed it the most, now will you please let go of me Versus" Beanie said put of breath and was panting.

"Fine but you" Versus Said pointing a finger at him "stay away from Beanie, she doesn't need PTSD from a clown" said versus.

"Beanie go clean up, its almost bedtime, did you at least ate?" Versus turned to Beanie, pennywise didn't move, he felt as if he had been stabbed or frozen there.

"Yes, and let him go near me, I trust him, hes an alien clown, very different from Those clowns" Said Benaie walking past Versus to the bathroom.

"Fine" versus turned to Pennywise "she may trust you, but I won't play your games Pennywise" she slammed the door in his face and went to her room.

Pennywise woke out of his frozen spot and walked back home.