✧𝑷𝑹𝑬𝑻𝑻𝒀 𝑰𝑵 𝑳𝑰𝑳𝑨𝑪 - 𝟐✧

*Yeo's POV*

As soon as, I appeared in that dress, Yunho seemed intrigued by the way it looked on me. I did check it on myself, but the way he was looking at me, gave me a new way to watch myself too.

As I gave him the twirl, I glanced at him through the mirror. There was something more he was feeling. I wasn't sure of the emotion, but he surely seemed so much into me, like his eyes were sparkling. Like he was mesmerized.

Or maybe I'm getting ahead of myself..
Should I confirm it myself..? I'm not sure.. He said, I looked beautiful, just that..?

I, unknowingly whined, catching his attention. He just looked at me. Arghhh! I feel so giddy!!

I slowly moved towards him, making sure to sway my hips a little to give him a nice view.

"Is it just beautiful..?", I asked him, while wrapping my arms around his neck. He shook his head, slowly.

"It suits you....like the color..and especially on your built.... You look amazing..", He blurted out. He rested his hands on my waist. I wanted to feel him close to me.

His touch. His cologne. His smile. His puppy eyes. All of it, arouses me.

I shifted a little, hugging him tightly while resting my head on his chest. I felt him nudge his chin on my head softly. I looked up at him, I didn't know what he was feeling but anyways, I gave him a tender smile. Even though, I was craving for something more than these gestures. I wasn't sure.

"Do..you feel okay...now..?", He nodded. I patted his back.

"I know there isn't much I can do...but I hope it calms you down.."

"I already feel so good. Thanks to you, Yeo..", He kissed on my forehead.

I need it. More. I don't care.

I leaned in, to kiss his neck, sucking softly around his Adam's Apple. I make my way down to his collarbone, nibbling around while sucking. At first, Yun whimpered softly near my ear, but then, pulled away, a little.

"Y-yeo...what are you..-", I looked up at him, slightly dazed. I licked his lips, breathing slowly. I held onto to his shoulders, tiptoeing, ready to kiss.

"You know...right...? About where we are...hmm?", I nodded.

I felt his palm, caress my ass, from over the dress. At the touch, I wiggled a little against his crotch.

He. Is he...?

--------------------------------------

Enough for now, ig~