✧𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑹𝑨𝑰𝑵✧

*Author's POV*

"Wanna have some ice-cream..hmm??", Yeosang tucked at Yun's arm. Yunho nodded and held his hand, entangling their fingers together. Yeosang was thrilled at the agreement.

Even small things excite him.

They finished up with billing procedures and went to the food court area. Straight to the icecream kiosk shop.

They gave their orders quickly and settled down next to eachother, near the windows, overlooking the streets.

And the sky. Sun was sinking toward the horizon, the pitiless white ball now an angry orange. Still, sun was casting  a faint yellow light through slowly gathering evening.

Yunho smiled while looking outside, he was glad that they came out, instead of being cooped up in that room.

Yeosang nudged his arm softly, before holding his hand.

"Our order is here..", Yeo pointed to the tray, smiling.

Yunho looked at the tray, with the same pleasant smile across his face. Yeosang have had ordered Passion Fruit (is that really a flavor?) while Yun got his all time favorite - Cookies&Cream. There was also a complimentary Ube Cheesecake along with the order.

Somehow, the cheesecake managed to match the sky, it seemed like the perfect copy. The purple yam. The blueberries on top. The evening shadows had deepened into blue and purple. Still the weather was clear and seemingly, cool.

It didn't take them long to devour down the desserts, before even knowing they were almost done, even while sharing in between. Yunho glanced at his lover, Yeo's face looked blushed.

"IT'S SO YUMMM!!", This was first time Yeosang spoke after getting their icecreams. To which, Yunho giggled.

After enjoying the view and the icecream, they came out of the mall, since the dormitory was nearby, they decided to walk. Yunho pulled out two black masks from his jacket and gave one to Yeosang, while wearing the other.

"Are you always prepared or something..?", Yeosang looked at him, while wearing the mask. "Thank you, though..I almost forgot.."

Yeosang held his hand tightly, while holding the shopping bag in the other hand. They walked like the halfway of the halfway towards the dorm, when it suddenly started to rain. It It began as a whispering in the air. They both looked at eachother, dumbstruck. One could see that through the masks.

"Come!", Yunho looked around and pulled the other, under the shade of a shop. He doesn't like this. This drenching weather. This..

While, Yeosang extended his hand forward, feeling the raindrops on his palm. He was calm, unlike the other. Yeosang kept the shopping bag down and stepped out in the rain, slowly.

He carefully stepped out, on the road, maintaining eye contact with Yunho, who felt queasy. Yeosang sensed it, even without Yun telling him. He has read or heard about it, that Yun isn't a big fan of the rain. Still he wanted the elder to feel at ease.

Without saying a word, Yeosang slowly lifted his hands, twirling in the rain. Feeling the drops on his body. The rain was slowly making his clothes, soaking wet. But without a care of the world, he rejoiced in the rain but never once breaking the eye contact.

*Yunho's POV*

Yeosang is like a fantasy. A mystery. A person whom he can trust with his life. The never-breaking eyecontact, the way he was twirling slowly, the way I could feel his emotions even without seeing his whole face. There's something that makes me yearn for him, his closeness, his embraces, his touches...

Even though, I despise this weather, but he is out there in the rain..

I, slowly, step out of the shade, moving towards him.

He is in the rain..

I held his hand, pulling him to me.

He is in the rain...

I brush his hair behind his ear, leaning in and pecks on his lips. Through the masks.

He's mine...wherever he is....

-------------------------------------

Am I back..?
Hope y'all like this...♡
I know some scenes don't connect but its alright!