Chapter 5

"Ok guys be nice to grandma. And no video games Dylan, you're still grounded from playing baseball in the house." I warned. The older these kids get the more grey hairs I have at 18.

"Ugh fine. I guess i'll just die of boredom" he says stomping away. I laughed and rolled my eyes. I asked my grandma to come over and babysit while I go hang with Tyler.
add where sydney is

"Bye sweetheart. Enjoy your night"

"Thanks grandma. I'll text you when I'm on my way back" I gave everyone hugs and kisses and started to walk out.

"Cassy wait!" Jenna called out after me. "I drew this for Tyler." She handed me an adorable coloring page of her, me, Dylan, and Tyler. It kind of looked like a bunch of scribbles but you could tell if you squinted.

"That's a beautiful picture and I'm sure he's gonna love it." I smile. She looked at the ground kinda shyly her cheeks having a glowing red tint appear. I think someone has a crush.

I giggled and gave her a hug. "I love you, now go inside love. It's getting chilly." She nodded and ran inside, her little bare feet scurrying on the pavement. She's so cute.

I got inside and started my car as I got a text...

Ty- got some snacks and drinks. can't wait to see you😘

I smiled to myself and answered back...

Me- sounds wonderful. i'm on my way💕

                   Later that night...
change

The movie was good. Well the first half of it, we haven't really payed much attention to the second have due to our tongues down each others throat.

I'm straddled across Tyler's lap, his hand on my butt and kissing me passionately. Of course I'm kissing back. Is this a dream? Am I really kissing Tyler Grey? And is he kissing me back?

I'm not complaining though. What can I say? He's a good kisser. We go on like this for about 10 more minutes until a phone rings. I'm not sure who it was but due to Tyler's sigh in annoyance I'm guessing it's his mom. I go back to my spot on the couch wiping my lips. He walks out of the room the my heart melting into a puddle.

A few minutes pass when he walks back in an angry look on his face. "Is everything ok?" I asked worried.

"Yea I'm sorry. Everything's fine. My mom's just being annoying"

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Nothing. I guess Principal Stanley called my mom and told her about the fight. I don't know why she suddenly cares."

Tyler doesn't have the best relationship with his mom. His parents divorced when he was young and his mom has always been one of those workaholic moms that doesn't care to have a connection with their kid.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to compliant and get into this shit." He sighed, his hand on my thigh rubbing gentle circles.

"Don't apologize. It's ok. I better than anyone understand family problems." I smiled and grabbed the popcorn.

"Can I ask you a question?"  I looked up at him.

"Sure, what's up?"

"Why do you fight if you know it's gonna get you in trouble"

"I don't know, I just get so mad so quickly. It's just something that happens and afterwards I have so much adrenaline I don't even realize what's going on" He stared blankly at the floor.

"Well from now on, when you have that adrenaline and urge to fight, I'll be there." I smiled and squeezed his hand.

He smiled back and held my hand in his.

"Should we continue with the movie?" I asked shrugging.

"At this point it'll be best to turn it off. We didn't really pay attention." He said laughing. I laughed along and nodded. "I mean your right. We would be so confused."

Our laughing dialed down a bit and we caught ourselves starring into each other's eyes.

"You have the most beautiful eyes Cassidy." He said inching closer. I started at him looking up and down from his gorgeous eyes to his full lips.

How did I end up in Tyler Grey's house slowly falling feelings for him? I feel like even though he moved, our relationship was right where it left off. Like nothing ever happened.

I slowly leaned in. Our lips hovering over each other. "Are you sure you wanna do this? Being with me isn't the easiest. There's a lot of shit I carry and I don't wanna scare you away"

He instantly cupped my cheeks forcing me to look at him. "I don't care Cassidy. You're not alone anymore. I'm here for you." I smiled and leaned my forehead against his. Feeling his breathe on chest.

The rest of the night we spent cuddling watching the movie. Of course we had to start it over. We had no clue what was going on.

Once in a while he would put his hand on mine reminding me he's here. I ended up falling asleep in his arms.

                                   ........

"Cassidy. Cassidy wake up." I gently tossed awake. "What time is it" I squint looking at my phone.

"12:30, you fell asleep." Tyler said chuckling to himself.

"I'm so sorry. Last night Dylan had another nightmare. He wouldn't go back to sleep without me watching him to make sure he was ok."

"It's ok, you didn't really miss much. The movie was kinda stupid. Not as scary as I remembered."

I laughed and sat up. "Well in your defense we watched it when we were kids." He shrugged and laughed. "True."

I got up and started to put my shoes on. "I should go. Grandma isn't one for staying up late." He followed me to the door and handed me my purse.

"I had a great night." He smiled and lead me outside.

"I did too. I'll see you tomorrow?" He nodded and leaned in for a kiss. We pulled apart and I headed out to my car before I remember something.

"Hey I almost forgot." I ran back up the porch and reached in pocket pulling out the picture Jenna drew.

"Jenna wanted me to give this to you. I think she might have a little crush on you." I laughed handing him the picture.

He chuckled to himself. "It's very detailed. If I had blue hair and," he squinted and looked closer "a cane?" I laughed. "I think it's a stick."

We both laughed. "Whatever it is, it's cute. She has a wild imagination." I rolled my eyes. "Yea you should see one of her famous shows she puts on. Gives out tickets and everything."

"Let me know when the next one is. Maybe I can make it to the matinee." We laughed and said our goodbyes again.

As I drove away Tyler made his way back inside. I can't help but worry if he doesn't know what he's getting himself into by being with me. I can be a lot, I've gone through a lot. I hope I don't mess this up.