Chapter 4

"I'll go get the last box." I called out and headed outside. Today is the day Sydney's moving in. I've been waiting for this day for so long. I can't tell you how happy I am that it's finally here.

I told her everything about the date with Tyler last night. Once I said the word kiss her mouth was on the floor.

Kiss. I kissed Tyler Grey. Can you believe it?!

"Sorry, I was gonna grab it but Jenna wouldn't let me put her down" Sydney came out with a guilty looking Jenna on her hip.

I rolled my eyes and giggled "She just loves you, isn't that right Jen?" Jenna just nodded her head proudly and hugged Sydney tight.

Dylan and Jenna were raised with Sydney being another older sister figure. They love her.

Once we got all of Sydney's boxes inside we decided to go out for lunch to celebrate.

"Where do we wanna go gang?" I asked as we all loaded into the car.

"LOLA'S!!!" Dylan and Jenna screamed from the back. "Awe man come on guys, I just ate there last night. Can we pick a different place? How about Marco's Taco Truck?" Of course they were sticking with Lola's. I guess Lola's it is.

.............

"Can I also have the chicken tenders meal? But with onion rings instead of fries and a side of ketchup?"

"You got it. Be right back guys." Our waiter walked off. "You're such a kid. Chicken tenders?" I laughed slightly judging Sydney.

"What? They're really good." I smiled and rolled my eyes. As we waited for our food we played eye spy. That is until Jenna got mad we guessed hers on our first try and didn't want to play anymore.

"Hey, guess someone else is eating Lola's for the second time in a row" Sydney nodded her head towards the door.

Guess who I saw waiting in line for pick up? Tyler. He saw us and made his way over.

"Hey guys. What's up?" He looked over at the two bickering kids who stopped, looked up at him for 2 seconds, and went back to arguing.

"Sorry, they're tired and hungry." I laughed. "I guess we both really like Lola's don't we? Two days in a row." He smiled, his cute dimples coming out.

"Yea, I guess so." He chuckled. "My mom and I wanted to see if the chicken tenders are still as delicious as they were the last time we had em."

"See I told you they're good." Sydney hit my arm and smiled at Tyler. "Thank you Tyler."

I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, tomorrow my mom has a business meeting and I've been dying to watch that scary movie we were talking about last night. You know, the one that haunted me as a kid?" He said with a laugh. "Do you want to come over?"

I started blushing all of a sudden. It's only been a day and he's already asking me out again? Wow. He must really like me. How could I say no to that face?

"Yea I would love too! That's if you can take it? You aren't still afraid are ya?" I replied with a smirk. Nicely played Cass.

"I guess we'll find out." He walked away with a wink.

"Oh my gosh. He did not just ask you out again?! Cassidy, you have to admit he likes you." Sydney exclaimed gushing with excitement.

"Ok ok, maybe he does." I gave in. Looks like we have another date.

Later that evening...

"Good night Dylan." I said gently closing the door.