Chapter 1 - Circus, Runaway And The Fire Tiger

[3 Days Later, 7:47 AM, Inkwell's Park Coderon's POV]

It has been 3 Days since we woke up as The Ink Bros™, and we already explored the whole town even if we are familiar with it and feel like we know every place.

Also that one girl tried to kiss Legend, but i stopped her and yeeted her to the stratosphere, i ain't letting some random bitch kiss my brother.

We also are calling each other 'brother' since we people we became ARE brothers, even if we are cousins, kinda confusing, i know.

Right now, we are on our way to Mickey's Circus, for some reason i feel excited even if i don't really care about the circus. It must be something from Boris' since i am him now.

I was thinking about Oswald, what if we try to somehow bring Ortensia back? Seems kinda Impossible since she's dead, but nothing is impossible here lmao-

I was kicked out of my thoughts when Legend called me.

Legend: "Hey, Code, what are you thinking about? You are a bit too quiet."

Coderon: "I was thinking about somehow bringing Ortensia back, how would Oswald react to it?"

Legend: "Oh, i think he would cry 3 rivers non-stopping."

Coderon: "Heh, i guess."

We arrived at the circus and to my suprise and panic, it is almost starting.

Coderon, carrying Legend by the arm: "Got no time! It is almost starting!"

I then dashed quickly to one of seats, still pulling Legend with me.

Legend: "I-i guess you sill have a bit of Boris' mind, huh?"

Coderon: "I could say the same about you when you starting flirting with everyone you saw."

Legend: "Chuckles Nervously* Y-yep, h-hehe.."

[Kingu Crimson brought to you by Coderon yeeting that girl who kissed Bendy in the comic while Legend watches, amused]

We are now going to meet dem Crew™ in person! And i am excited for this since, yeah, Boris.

Coderon: "Excuse Me?"

I called out for anyone and to my hidden happiness, Oswald appeared with his almost-five-hundred children.

("Lol" means Oswald is using his chalkboard to talk since he quiet af)

Oswald: "Can i help you?"

Legend: "Well, sorry to bother you, but my bro here would like to meet Mickey, if that's okay."

Oswald: "It's alright, and i will call him, don't worry."

Coderon: "Thank you very much!"

Oswald smiled a bit and left the room, to call his brother. 2 Minutes later, He came back with Mickey himself.

Mickey: "Oh! You must be Bendy and Boris! It's a pleasure to meet you!"