Trans Lucy (The Chronicles of Narnia)

During WWII the Pevensie children's father went to fight in battle. The children included Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy in that order. Though for her first six years she was known as Lucien. Shorty before the War really broke out she told her family the truth.

"I think I'm a girl." Lucian said. Her three siblings looked confused.

"Huh?" The other three siblings looked at her.

"I'm not a boy. I'm a girl." Lucian said more assured.

"Is this about you wearing my dresses?" Susan asked.

"It's just not that. I feel like like I was born wrong."

"Born wrong?" Edmund questioned. "I won't understand."

"To tell the truth. I don't think I do either." Lucian said.

"So does this mean you want to be a girl? Be our sister?" Lucian nodded.

"We'll support you." Peter said. "Right?"

"Of course. I've always wanted a sister anyway." Edwin was rather quiet a moment.

"Edwin" Peter said firmly. "Will you support her?"

"Umm. Yeah. I will." Edwin replied not so sure.

"Then it's settled. "You're are sister now." Lucian smiled. "I don't know how we'll break this to mum and dad."

"You'll be with me won't you." Lucian asked.

"Of course." Both Susan and Edwin nodded. "Does our new sister have a name?" Lucian pondered a moment before speaking.

"Lucy. My name is Lucy."

So the four siblings decided they would tell their parents in just a few days. After their dad got home from work he often turned on the radio listening to the news about how it looked like a war was about to break out. Susan let Lucy wear some of her old clothes for the reveal. Lucy said she wanted to be their daughter and sister when the time came. One evening Peter came down to set it.

"Mum. Dad." Peter said getting his parents attention. "This something you need to know." Peter looked nervous and both his parents noticed.

"What's the matter, son" His father said putting down a newspaper. Peter felt little sick and was gulping. He could fell a little sweat too. He was worried this wouldn't work out and his parents would send Lucy to an insane asylum. What would happen then? Would his father walk in and say. "My son thinks he's a girl. Fix him!" Lucy would walked out worse and truly insane. Peter found his voice.

"It's about your daughter."

"Susan? What's wrong with her?" Helen looked worried.

"Not Susan. I mean Lucy. Your daughter Lucy." Both his father and Helen looked at each other like he was walking on water.

"What do you mean? Who's Lucy" His father asked.

"I think you better see." He gestured to the other room and Susan and Edmund entered.

"Mum. Dad." Susan said. "We'd like you to meet your daughter Lucy." She threw her hand in the doorway and "Lucy" walked in. Helen gasped and their father's jaw dropped when they saw what their son was wearing. Helen found her voice first.

"Lucian! Why on Earth are you wearing those clothes?" Lucy took a deep breath and started talking.

"Because I'm a girl. I'm not a boy like you think I am."

"What are you talking about." Their father looked astonished.

"My name is Lucy. I'm your daughter. Your son Lucian isn't real. He's just pretend. I'm really a girl."

"Lucian." Helen said. "I don't know who put you up to this but get out of those clothes now! We will discuss this later I promise you that."

"No! I'm a girl so I'm wearing this!" Lucy said starting to cry.

"Lucian. Now." Helen said firmly.

"Mom." Peter cut in. "I know this is confusing but trust me when Lucy is telling the truth."

"She's our sister." Susan continued.

"And your daughter." Edmund closed.

"He is not a girl!" Helen said. "I don't know what's going on here but it stops here!"

"I'm telling the truth, Mum." Lucy tried. Helen looked at her husband.

"Will you please talk some sense into him." Their dad looked at Lucy who was crying. He looked at the other kids and Helen before speaking.

"How...how long have you felt this way?" Helen looked shocked.

"A very long time. I know I'm a girl. I just feel it inside. I think even Jesus knows I'm a girl. If you can't accept me as a girl now." Lucy bring out a knife. Everyone gasped. The siblings had now idea this was planned.

"Then you will have no choice once I fix myself."

"Lucian!" Helen cried. Before anything could happen the other siblings grabbed the knife and took it. Lucy was on the floor crying as her siblings comforted her.

"Kids." Their father said. "Your mom and I need some time alone. Make sure Lucian...Lucy is kept well." The siblings nodded and left the room. After a long discussion it was decided that Lucian could be Lucy for a while. Her mum bought her some of her own dresses to wear. Soon things seemed really good. Soon the War broke out and their dad had to fight in it.

"I'll only be gone a while." He said. "When I get back we'll go on vacation. I'll be showing everyone my 4 beautiful children. My two sons and two daughters." Lucy hugged her dad and the others joined in. After he left Helen came to accept Lucy as her daughter completely. She enjoyed having a mother-daughter relationship with her.

When the Kids went to Narnia later Lucy asked Aslan a question.

"Why was I born wrong?" Lucy asked. "Why wasn't I born a real girl?" Aslan looked at her and spoke.

"Maybe you were born to prove you are a girl even if you were born differently."

"Even so I'll never be a real girl."

"Does the prophecy not say there are two sons of Adam and two daughters of Eve? Not three sons of Adam and 1 daughter of Eve? In my eyes you are a girl as much as your heart says you are."

Lucy would spend time in both Narnia and the real world. There were still boy things she liked, She liked weapons for one. She liked both knives and arrows. She also liked to battle. As a queen she felt it was her duty to protect her kingdom. Narnia never knew of a boy name Lucian. She was already Lucy. In time Lucian was forgotten in the real world. She was Queen Lucy the Valiant.