Trans Karen (South Park)

There was another fight going on at the McCormick's house. Stuart and Carol were yelling at each other as the kids tried not to listen. This time they were fighting over who's' fought it was that their son Kristian was wearing girls cloths and playing with a doll.

"All's I wanna know is how he got those!" Stuart yelled.

"How the hell should I know? Unlike you I'm actually trying to run things around here. I can't keep en eye on the kids all the damn time!" Carol also yelled.

"Well he had to get them somewhere. If he stole them then we'll be in some deep shit!"

"We've been in deep shit for years now. This place is a dump and so are our lives!"

Kristian couldn't take it anymore. He ran out the room crying into his and Kevin's room.

"Oh great. So he's a cry baby too." Stuart put his arms in the air.

"Maybe it's your fought that you ran out of testosterone for the kids."

Kenny shook his head and followed his little brother to his room. When he entered he didn't see him at first but then he heard a cry coming from the closet. He opened the closet and Kristian looked up scared. When he saw it was Kenny he calmed down. Kenny saw what he was scared about. He was wearing a dress again and clutching the doll. Kenny sat by him and rubbed his head.

"Mommy and daddy hate me." Kristian said still crying.

"No. No they don't hate you. They're just a little shocked is all. That and all the stress and drinking too."

"Do you think mommy and daddy will get a divorce?"

"No. Even though they can't stand each other at times they both know they can't live apart. They need each other."

"I wish are families were like some of the others. Kyle seems to have a nice family." Kenny chuckled a little. Sure, they were nice overall but his family was probably crazier then theirs. If anything their family were more of the more rational ones. Kenny tried to think of the more level headed people here. Possibly Heidi and her parents. The Testaburger's weren't that weird. He wasn't sure about Wendy though. Tokens family as well. He tried to think of more but was interrupted by his brother.

"Kenny." Kristian said wiping some tears away.

"Hmm." Kenny looked at him.

"Do you think I would be a good sister?" Kenny raised an eyebrow.

"A good sister?" Kristian nodded. "Yeah. I think you would. You would be a great sister."

"Would I be a good daughter?" Kenny thinks he knows where this is going now. He nodded.

"Yes. You would."

"Would...would I make a good girl?"

"You are a good girl."

"I-I don't wanna be a boy. I think I'm a girl." Kenny smiled.

"You know what. I think you're a girl too."

"Really?" Kristian looked at his brother surprised.

"You were always more of a sister anyway. I think you're right. You are a girl."

"I didn't steal these too. My friend at school let me borrow them. She knows I'm a girl."

"Who?" Kenny asked.

"Tricia. My best friend." Kristian smiled.

Oh yes, Craig's little sister. Kenny never talked or saw her that much. He was happy to know she was willing to help her friend. He wondered it this had anything to do with Craig and Tweek being a couple.
"Kenny." Kristian interrupted his thoughts again.

"Hmm."

"Are you like me too?"

"What do you mean?"

"I've seen you wear a dress too. That Princess Zelda dress. Do you want to be a girl too?"

Kenny only wore that dress when he was playing with the guys. Stan and Kyle found it amusing though Cartman made fun of him at first. Kenny reminded him the times he's cross-dressed like when he did it on TV saying "I do want I want." That shut him up.

"No. Not really. I like to wear them at times. But I'm happy as a boy."

"Too bad. I really wanted a sister." Kenny laughed.

"You know. If you really want to be a girl you have to tell mom, dad, and Kevin at one point."

"But I'm scared."

I know. You should be. But mom and dad do love you. It might take them some time to adjust but they're see you as their daughter at one point. If you never tell them you will always have to be a boy. You face it like you face death. With dignity. God knows I've done that enough."

"Huh?" Kristian tilted his head at the last part.

"Nothing." Kenny forgot no ones knows of his deaths. Even his little brother, or well sister. "By the way. If you're a girl now then you have to have a girls name."

"I have one. My name is Karen. Tricia helped me on it." Kenny smiled.

"My sister Karen. Well then come on Karen. I'll make you some nice warn pancakes." Karen smiled and nodded. They got up but before they want Kenny took out some bands and put Karens hair into pigtails. Her hair was already rather long.

"There. Now your truly Karen."