Chapter 9

Sophie...

After work Luca took me out for lunch and I was really pleased he'd do such a sweet thing for me.  I wasn't all sad but to have a fiancée Like him was interesting. I was even glad that whore Austin had left me...it was worth not wasting my time.

I hadn't been in such an expensive restaurant before or in my life. It seemed so classical you might meet people you've never seen before and mmmm let's not forget the food smell got my stomach rumbling. We took a sit, I looked around the place...I was dazzled and my eyes had landed on him.

"What?" I said. He just smiled at me. "Nothing. Seems you enjoy the place..." He gazed at me. His had the most hottest smile I felt my legs ach. "Wait till you taste the food. You will be wanting to be coming here everyday." He chuckled. I giggled a bit at him...I was shy around him. But it's good to see his a caring person.

After a heavy lunch meal and a good conversation with him. I was getting such a warm feeling from him...he even took me out for shopping...how unexpected... Was this part of the deal? I hadn't received  so many clothes to choose from. Finally I had arrived at his house...

It's so fucking huge!

When I stepped out from his car. I couldn't believe my eyes. The view of his house was breath taking before me...the green yard blending with the most pretty flowers, the ornaments and the statues just lovely. "

"Mr.Martel welcome back." A happy voice spoke at him. I turned to the side and it was a woman...it must be his nanny. She approached me, giving me a warm hug and I was pleased with it. "Welcome miss Harrison." She smiled at me. "Mr.Martel called me to prepare your stay here...am glad his not alone...oops were are my manners...am Lucy Hobbs." She chuckled. I brightly smiled at her and realized she's not bad but really respectful. Luca had walked by us with a sudden happy smirk on his lips...I got curious of his smile at what she said about him not being alone.

"Let me help you with those suitcases. You must be tired from your journey." She said. I helped her while I could smile...with a hint off less worries in me...I finally have a place to call home.

"Do you like chocolate cake?" She asked. Gosh I love it so much I could jump."Ooh yes please...it's my favorite. " I blushed. "Well Mr.Martel told me how much you loved it." She said. And it hit me...how did he know I loved chocolate cake? I was blushing   all of a sudden cause I don't remember the time he knew that.

Something fishy is going on here...his sooooo mysterious I could just kiss his lips. If I had too...