Recovering

Wakasa walked away and watched them from a distance.

"Uh- you're the leader of Moebius right?"
Takemichi forgot what he was going to say to Osanai because of his scary figure.

"Who else dumba**!?"
He raised his voice.

"There are a few people- you know what nevermind."
Takemichi smiled and walked to Wakasa.

Kisaki probably took longer to help Osanai because he doesn't go to Kisaki's school.

"Waka-kun, can we go back home now?"
Takemichi gently tugged Wakasa's shirt.

Wakasa nodded and held Takemichi's hand as they started to head back home.

Whenever Wakasa was around he never let his guard down.
He had sharp eyes.

He never really questioned why Takemichi was so important to him.
Takemichi was a kind and caring person. Someone who is hard to find nowadays.
Takemichi doesn't fake anything. Even if he tried, you could see right through him.

The reason why Takemichi is here is to save everyone after all.

He is the toughest out of everyone. Atleast almost everyone.

Not everyone can keep their sanity together after losing everyone in their lives, especially when those people gave you so much.

So much joy.

Takemichi has accepted the fact a long time ago that his only reason for existing is not for his own future, but for everyone else's.
God won't let him die.

When Takemichi first found out how to control what time or year he wanted to travel to, it was when he died in Mikey's arms before hitting concrete.

Thinking about what happened there scares him every time.

Then Draken died for him.
He hated that.
He hated that Draken had to make everything so much harder.
He hated that Draken died for him.
He hated how much Draken cared for him.

He almost went crazy there.

It was like a video game level you would be stuck on.

If Takemichi really needed to travel through time he could kill himself, or go to Naoto.

Even though Takemichi has died before, and probably has depression, he doesn't like the thought of shooting himself or hanging from a ceiling every time he needs to time leap.

If we wanted to be realistic, Takemichi has been time traveling for a few years now just for a good future.

He doesn't age, just kind of, relives his life different than he originally did.

What hurt him the most was probably when Chifuyu blamed him for Draken's death.

Chifuyu knew about his time traveling.

Chifuyu followed him through his journey.

It hurt so much.
Everyone was probably blaming Takemichi.
So Takemichi blamed himself.

Takemichi wanted to hold himself, and tell him everything will be okay.

At this point suicide would be selfish.
That's what Takemichi thought.