Hair and makeup

I climbed out the taxi into the trailer park swarmed with celebrities ready for tonight's red carpet and award ceremony. I was so pumped. I was used to these surroundings as I've been a so called celebrity for a while.

I was already in my beautiful skin tight sliver dress but I still had to get my hair and makeup done in a trailer here. I was here with my cast mates from the IT cast as we were all the same age and very close. My dear friend Finn Wolfard is meant to be walking me down the red carpet as sometimes I get anxious alone. The camera flashes and personal questions flying at me can be a bit to much for a 15 year old girl like me. I walked over to the trailer I was directed to, I waved and said hi to many other celebrities on my way over.

I walked in and only two other celebrities were sat there, infront of the mirrors. Noah schnapp who I knew decently well and a boy who I recognised as Aidan Gallagher. Darn he was cuter in person.

I saw the umbrella academy season 1 and loved it and my friend Lara from England loved him and made us listen to his music in the car. To be truthful it really liked it.

"Hey y/n" Noah beamed
"Hey Noah nice to see you again." I say sitting down in the middle of the two boys. Aidan looked shy but sent me a sweet smile so I politely smiled back.
"Hey Y/n, I'm Ellie I'll be getting you ready this evening." Ellie seemed nice, looked around in her 40s, blonde hair, brown eyes and skinny. As she started on my hair brushing through it quite roughly Noah stood up finished.
"Bye guys," he leaves before I got to reply

Now it was just me, Aidan and the ladies fiddling our hair and touching up our faces.